Do you feel sorry for fat people

Started by AIDS, July 20, 2017, 10:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS

who ALWAYS complain about their weight but NEVER want to take the necessary steps to change it?

I have a friend who is always complaining about her weight. But when I ask if she wants to go workout with me or when I try to make suggestions on healthier eating she stops responding.

Last week she sent me a picture of some ox tail soup she made  :x

I immediately responded with "wow that looks disgusting you should throw that out and eat something more healthy"

:overit:

fedswatchin

July 20, 2017, 10:17:01 AM #1 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:17:16 AM by OwnIt
You don't have to lie and say it's a friend, we know you wide hun

FlowerBomb

Nope, but if I did, I'd keep brigning up their weight until they stopped being my friend, or go out and try to do something about it.

fedswatchin

But in response to the thread

There's no way to make a big girl change their eating habits unless you screams at em. Rile em up. Let em know ya mean business

b7

July 20, 2017, 10:20:05 AM #5 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:20:13 AM by 1RIG
I definitely feel sorry for them because they likely feel like it's a lost cause and they'll never lose the weight, even though they aren't really trying as hard as they think :dead:

Eternal Bell

July 20, 2017, 10:20:55 AM #6 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:21:03 AM by Banjee Gorl Tinker
ive learned
& im not evn joking
tht u cannot make anyone do wat they dont wanna do

u can care, holler & empty tha fridge 5 times a fckin week
if U dnt care enough about U to care 4 U....then fck u
im done caring.

AIDS

Quote from: Banjee Gorl Tinker on July 20, 2017, 10:20:55 AM
ive learned
& im not evn joking

im done caring.

r u a motivational speaker

BAPHOMET.

Ggfggyggfggggg @ oxtails.

Is that like a standard meal for fat people ?  :everythingok:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 20, 2017, 10:21:40 AM
ive learned
& im not evn joking

im done caring.

r u a motivational speaker

uygvfc

Vonc2002

No, i don't feel sorry. I have one big female friend and she told me she is in the process of preparing for weightloss surgery. Apparently when ur doing this, u have to adhere to a diet and show them ur ready for the life change or some shit. She can't even bring herself to adhere to the damn diet. I'll ask how its going from time to time but im not gonna bug her about it.  If she complained to me tho, id probably be brutally honest and that would probably make her not wanna confide in me about her weight
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

ive learned
& im not evn joking

im done caring.
This is very true
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 20, 2017, 10:24:19 AM
No, i don't feel sorry. I have one big female friend and she told me she is in the process of preparing for weightloss surgery. Apparently when ur doing this, u have to adhere to a diet and show them ur ready for the life change or some shit. She can't even bring herself to adhere to the damn diet. I'll ask how its going from time to time but im not gonna bug her about it.  If she complained to me tho, id probably be brutally honest and that would probably make her not wanna confide in me about her weight
Awww maybe she just needs some motivation 'onc