If anyone's wondering why the "Confession" threads are now gone

Started by b7, July 21, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:37:01 PM
and Malc', I'm sure you were the one who sent me those pics claiming it was Glock because you found that FB link so fast. You're not fooling anyone. Not to mention you slid in my PMs on here trying to get tea on ppl. Thirsty ass. I'm not messy like you, lol. I just posted the messages that were sent to me and that was it.
well there you have it.

LOONA.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 21, 2017, 07:40:10 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 21, 2017, 07:39:05 PM
Quote118 Guests

:uhh:

ssjsjdjdjdjdjcjcjcc

can someone lock the damn board wtf
I thought the board was already locked for viewing for guests :uhh: :dead:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 21, 2017, 07:37:27 PM
Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:30:43 PM
Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 21, 2017, 07:29:33 PM
Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:28:17 PM
But Malc' didn't you.... nvm :udontlookok:
I wanted to se the pics ppl DM'd to you, yeah I was noisy. What's the point?

s

I thought you were the one who emailed them tbh. But okay.

Like where the hell is that accusation coming from? Is that some deflecting maneuver, YOU are the one with all the tea, naturally the most suspicious.

I'm sure members who had access to ppl's relatives could have spewed lies to them before the confessions thread.

v

Because you found the Facebook page so fast and tried to give an "oblivious tea!" by asking me for pics on here. You're not that bright. You haven't been the same since Glock taunted with those screencaps of you about being SHITTY and not taking any showers. So naturally, you have a motive. I don't have any tea on anyone and I honestly don't talk to ppl enough to care about their tea lol. It has never been that serious to me.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 21, 2017, 07:38:55 PM
I didn't send a single email, I was in a bus to Berlin.

:udontlookok:

I found the FB through reverse image search.
see this is what im talking about!  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

imagine if there were that many active users on here...  :dead: It would be a complete mess....and it kinda already is.

AIDS

Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:41:23 PM
Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 21, 2017, 07:37:27 PM
Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:30:43 PM
Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 21, 2017, 07:29:33 PM
Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:28:17 PM
But Malc' didn't you.... nvm :udontlookok:
I wanted to se the pics ppl DM'd to you, yeah I was noisy. What's the point?

s

I thought you were the one who emailed them tbh. But okay.

Like where the hell is that accusation coming from? Is that some deflecting maneuver, YOU are the one with all the tea, naturally the most suspicious.

I'm sure members who had access to ppl's relatives could have spewed lies to them before the confessions thread.

v

Because you found the Facebook page so fast and tried to give an "oblivious tea!" by asking me for pics on here. You're not that bright. You haven't been the same since Glock taunted with those screencaps of you about being SHITTY and not taking any showers. So naturally, you have a motive. I don't have any tea on anyone and I honestly don't talk to ppl enough to care about their tea lol. It has never been that serious to me.

Jesus

LOONA.

jjddd

The fact that old members who aren't here anymore and people who were never members sit and watch us all day while plotting and scheming really creeps me out.

BAPHOMET.

i did a reverse search on those pics and nothing came up yesterday. Now that is a LIE :dead:

4 fucking k

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 21, 2017, 07:42:36 PM
imagine if there were that many active users on here...  :dead: It would be a complete mess....and it kinda already is.

ffjkdkd

It would literally be DGsource/WhatsTea

No ma'am     

SouravMay

I wanted to see the pics cause I couldn't proper get into the threads, cause I had been traveling.

It can't be anyone but Iman because she had the damn email addresses. Also I'm way too vulnerable to mess with anyone. My tea is out for everyone to see. It must be an anonymous gorl.
B7