If anyone's wondering why the "Confession" threads are now gone

Started by b7, July 21, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

It's because a certain someone (I have no clue) found a way to get into someone's Facebook and started messaging their family about this site and more. Tweets and all kinds of personal shit (although innacurate)

Took it way way too far and that's the kind of stuff that could easily get us shut down. Some of y'all really don't know how "ki" without taking it to the next corny ass level.

BAPHOMET.

:ummwhat: The way the member PEARLS sat on the sidelines and did this on the low.

just disgusting.

MAY

Nine

SouravMay

July 21, 2017, 07:21:59 PM #6 Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 08:51:30 PM by Usher has Herpes
This is making the mess even juicier than before. How did they crack someone's FB via those email confessions, and which sick nigger messages family members.
B7

4 fucking k

A mess

can we start over tho? Like I won't post any of those kind of posts. It can be more of a storytime tea.

b7

Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:22:30 PM
A mess

can we start over tho? Like I won't post any of those kind of posts. It can be more of a storytime tea.
thats fine. That's the kind of bsource stuff that has always worked. Creativity and humor

But that other shit is next level and fucking sick

b7

I just don't know how people go from messing about each other's faves, to trying to ruin someone's life. Like, really? It's that deep?  scary

4 fucking k

Quote from: 1RIG on July 21, 2017, 07:23:51 PM
Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:22:30 PM
A mess

thats fine. That's the kind of bsource stuff that has always worked. Creativity and humor

But that other shit is next level and fucking sick

I agree. It was disgusting. Sorry. :stressed:

4 fucking k

sdfffffffff I'm for real. I didn't expect all that negativity in my inbox. It's weird how much ppl hate each other.

SouravMay

Can we know which member did it, and can they be banned?
B7