"Girls Trip" opens with 30 mill',"Valerian" flops a bit

Started by yummy, July 23, 2017, 01:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

July 23, 2017, 02:27:00 PM #46 Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 02:28:41 PM by Banjee Gorl Tinker
tha way her face is PLASTERED frnt n center on this disastrous film!
yikes....

tha weight gain make-a sense now
all thee chicka fry rice-a ah-make-a her-a fatass nows! 大家好

XXX.

Quote from: Banjee Gorl Tinker on July 23, 2017, 02:27:00 PM
tha way her face is PLASTERED frnt n center on this disastrous film!

NnnbhHHBNNnnmmnnnn

RIHANNA!

Kaeli.

b

Not surprising. haven't heard anyone say that they wanted to see this mess.

And the trailers didn't help either.

Spaceships! Aliens! Strippers!

Stupid

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 23, 2017, 02:25:47 PM
Rihanna loves a flop at the box office.  And whether her screen time was 30 minutes or 3 hours, the studio used her to promote the film.  So, she eats this loss too. 

My only question continues to be who is her agent or who is booking these awful roles?  Did they not learn from Battleship?  These major blockbuster flops hurt her in the long run, because it shows studios and producers that she isn't a box office draw.

A mess.  But expected.

they really thought this shit was going to be Star Wars for the new age.  :omf: :guys:

Bet it had sequels waiting in the wings

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 23, 2017, 02:30:39 PM
Rihanna loves a flop at the box office.  And whether her screen time was 30 minutes or 3 hours, the studio used her to promote the film.  So, she eats this loss too. 

My only question continues to be who is her agent or who is booking these awful roles?  Did they not learn from Battleship?  These major blockbuster flops hurt her in the long run, because it shows studios and producers that she isn't a box office draw.

A mess.  But expected.

they really thought this shit was going to be Star Wars for the new age.  :omf: :guys:

Bet it had sequels waiting in the wings

OKAY!

I always KI at these studios putting up $200 million just to flop DOWN!  :kii:  :kii: :kii:

Embarrassing!

I'm just hoping this is the final nail in Cara's coffin.

Eternal Bell

they thought this was gonna give a fifth el'ment mess!

CHOKE

Was actually rooting for her. I'm thinking she's playing a character similar to herself, of course the Nav will support

The girls just don't use it seems

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 23, 2017, 01:50:43 PM
Is "Girls Trip" really that good?

Looks kinda corn' from the previews and Jada's cheekbones make me shiver a bit

its actually good
The trailer doesn't do it justice
It's a kii

🦚

A mess.  But expected.

All her movie choices have been a disaster. With this is the end being the worst one yet.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/