Kaeli.

Not a daytime show but she would be great for the voice tbh

Annie

/.\

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 24, 2017, 09:46:39 PM

!

That would be great. Wish she could've been a guest judge or something.

MAY

That would be cute for her. Just give me the music first please.

b7

That was a test shoot or whatever u call it. The thing with David probably just wasn't picked up

But that's dope that she has a relationship with FOX

Young

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 24, 2017, 09:43:20 PM
Not the real babe
It has tainted seats

Tamar and mons

Makes it a nono for her

n

I wasn't saying The Real actually I was just saying

The Real is Mons

Cowgirl

She does belong but she wasn't that great on The Talk for some reason. Maybe it was the dynamic of the ladies there..

b7

:dead:

The real literally isn't adding another host. I don't think Tamera was joking

brocka4life

Quote from: BowDown on July 24, 2017, 10:39:30 PM
She does belong but she wasn't that great on The Talk for some reason. Maybe it was the dynamic of the ladies there..

She wasn't that great on The Real either. She seems to hold back. When it comes to these kind of shows, she needs to bring  out the side of her personality she had on Wendy when she talked about pawning that ring.

jtwoeleven

She needs a steady gig where she has to consider the image of a brand other than her own. She wasn't having these social media hiccups when she was on a label. Maybe that'll reel some of that in a bit...

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on July 24, 2017, 10:41:43 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 24, 2017, 10:39:30 PM

She wasn't that great on The Real either. She seems to hold back. When it comes to these kind of shows, she needs to bring  out the side of her personality she had on Wendy when she talked about pawning that ring.
i agree

Maybe it would take her a full rehearsal/week to get comfy. It's hard to just jump right in for some people, especially with such an established panel.

TriBeCa

Quote from: jtwoeleven on July 24, 2017, 09:49:52 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 24, 2017, 09:46:39 PM

!

That would be great. Wish she could've been a guest judge or something.

The Voice would be amazing. It never hurts to let them know you want to see her on the show. I doubt Murk Burnett gets that many tweets so he see would see anything directed to him. He's the man who could give her a real comeback tbh. He also produces award shows and gives artists performance slots.