New Tiyon "TC" Christian Interview | Brandy mention

Started by SouravMay, July 25, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Falling out with someone you once were close with means sabotaging their career? That's just vile and psycho. How many times has he done this now? I really thought after the thing with the Beyonc? photo (which was so tacky and unnecessary) they were good. But here he goes again posting private messages and throwing shade with that old ass Aaliyah clip, trying to paint Brandy as a villain. He can't be trusted and I hope Brandy cut him off for good.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: squid on July 26, 2017, 06:20:09 AM
Falling out with someone you once were close with means sabotaging their career? That's just vile and psycho. How many times has he done this now? I really thought after the thing with the Beyonc? photo (which was so tacky and unnecessary) they were good. But here he goes again posting private messages and throwing shade with that old ass Aaliyah clip, trying to paint Brandy as a villain. He can't be trusted and I hope Brandy cut him off for good.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

Quote from: Amir on July 26, 2017, 06:21:03 AM
Exactly. At some point you have to draw  the line and know how far to take it. He went way too far, only in an effort to provoke matters and make the situation bigger than what it was. I hope he is satisfied with the outcome. I can't see how any other artist would be comfortable working with him in confidence, because the moment he feels agitated or less, he will air you out to the world.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

yeah he's a shit ass person

LOONA.

Not understanding why TC threads/discussion haven't been banned yet.     

brocka4life

TC has always been this way. Back in the day, he couldn't wait to run to the internet with tea on what people were saying about artists behind the scenes. That boy is a snake and can't be trusted.

I hope Brandy cuts ties with him for good. It seems she tried to get to the bottom of it with the text messsge and by, allegedly, contacting his mom. I think that's more than enough.

And what make it all worse is that when they first really met, Brandy was in a dark place it seems. So things she may have said to him during that time may not have been said with a clear mind.

Fuck faTC.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: KhoiZan on July 26, 2017, 09:02:20 AM
Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2017, 08:58:21 AM
Not understanding why TC threads/discussion haven't been banned yet.     
not understanding y u havent been as well

lemme resubmit that "feedback"

Oh wow yea

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

LOONA.

yummy

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

fedswatchin

July 26, 2017, 01:00:25 PM #73 Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:01:34 PM by OwnIt
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 26, 2017, 11:51:09 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

fedswatchin