The address of the party where Solange beat Jay's ass was 444

Started by XXX., July 27, 2017, 02:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on July 27, 2017, 08:26:13 AM
This fight always seemed so weird. What new information was Solange given that jumpstarted her into kicking his ass? In an elevator? At an event with cameras? :ummwhat: who tf leaked this vidya?
it was probably revealed that NIGHT who he was fucking

She way way too livid

RAY7

b7

q

Idk about everything. he definitely cheated on that girl, clearly

Solange was tf enraged

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 27, 2017, 02:54:17 PM
:rthosehotwings: So.... about Made in America....

dskdkddd

You think she'll pop out at Jay's mess?

I forgot all about that!  Solo is performing too.

XXX.

Quote from: Drais. on July 27, 2017, 03:20:27 PM
https://twitter.com/beygency/status/890647037535846401

:rthosehotwings:

JjnnbbHHHJJJJJJJJ

She was at Soul Cycle with Jay.  Her stomach is still kinda chubby in one of the pics. So much for the "operating table" reads.

Aalonso.

lol @ woke up at 4:44 and wrote this song. boy.

I mean didnt he always say he doesnt even wrote down lyrics, he just stores them in his head or some mess

yummy

Quote from: HUGO on July 27, 2017, 09:21:46 AM
Not this infamous beating being right in the elevator at Le Bain

:plzstop:

It's a poppin spot in the summertime. Amazing views

d

socialite!

XXX.

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 27, 2017, 03:38:12 PM
lol @ woke up at 4:44 and wrote this song. boy.

I mean didnt he always say he doesnt even wrote down lyrics, he just stores them in his head or some mess

My boyfriend said the same thing when Jay was telling the story. nNNNNNbbbbnnjjj

"Since when does this nigga write?"

I been said it.  Lemonade had this aging rapper SHOOK!  He rides Beyonce's coattails hard.  He's probably begging her to release the joint album and do another tour together.  The fact that all I hear from him is braggadocios lyrics on status, wealth & Beyonce's reputation as the "baddest girl" in the industry.  It speaks a lot to me about what he finds important in their relationship.  There's a bonus track on the deluxe where he says stuff like, "Did $100 million together on tour", "Came back and killed them the next year at the Met Gala red carpet!", etc.

Like, it's always about their appearances together.  Mind you, this song was supposed to be some sort of an apology.  Granted, he did say that their relationship was not built on 100% honesty (in a recent interview), but it's very telling now.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 03:03:40 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 27, 2017, 02:54:17 PM
:rthosehotwings: So.... about Made in America....

dskdkddd

You think she'll pop out at Jay's mess?

I forgot all about that!  Solo is performing too.

Definitely. I bet sis is on an extreme vegan out

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 03:30:27 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 27, 2017, 03:20:27 PM
https://twitter.com/beygency/status/890647037535846401

:rthosehotwings:

JjnnbbHHHJJJJJJJJ

She was at Soul Cycle with Jay.  Her stomach is still kinda chubby in one of the pics. So much for the "operating table" reads.

OMG!  :loose2when: even though her stomach is still giving a flab POOCH mess. Her body isn't all that chubby. tbh

Her ASS

:guys:

BAPHOMET.

a good month of extreme dieting and hard working out and she'll be slightly sickening at Made in America. plus her birthday is like the day after

ackkkkk

yummy

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 27, 2017, 04:01:52 PM
a good month of extreme dieting and hard working out and she'll be slightly sickening at Made in America. plus her birthday is like the day after

ackkkkk

q

can she bond with her newborns first, you shallow faggot  :uhh: