Samsung breaks profit records AGAIN -- overtakes Apple

Started by GRAND, July 28, 2017, 12:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

July 28, 2017, 12:27:28 AM Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:27:41 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
QuoteSamsung to overtake Apple with record profits despite scandals

After recording its best-ever first quarter earlier this year, Samsung has managed to post record-breaking profits once again in Q2 2017. The South Korean manufacturer netted an overall revenue of $54.2 billion (61 trillion won), a year-on-year increase of 20%, or $8.8 billion (10.06 trillion won). Operating profit increased by a staggering 72.7% to $12.5 billion (14.1 trillion won), allowing Samsung to overtake Apple, who is projected to bring in $10.6 billion this quarter.

https://www.androidcentral.com/samsungs-record-profits-continue-back-strong-galaxy-s8-sales

yessss kings

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

GRAND

Apples paid for exploding scandal didn't harm the Asian kings whatsoever

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

b7

Don't they sell like millions of different phones under that brand tho? Apple only has the iPhone and, well ...  they're slaying lolz

GRAND

Hey hun

This isnt just about phones

Doesnt Apple also sell one of the biggest Laptop brands in history?

b7

GRAND

mCJKKX<MMC<XXXXXXXXXXXXX

as long as they dont expect everything to be white and simple :hmph:

GRAND

XXX.

I would hope so with as many girls I see running around with these $50 poorly made android phones.  :kii:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

XXX.

I'm reading the article on CNN, and it says that the demand for memory chips is what drove them to new revenue heights.

What are memory chips?  I mean, I know what they are, but there are memory chips for cell phones?  I'm not really a techy.  Don't judge me.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on July 28, 2017, 12:29:39 AM
Don't they sell like millions of different phones under that brand tho? Apple only has the iPhone and, well ...  they're slaying lolz

No they arent doofus

they are behind the 8 ball for sure

cant keep riding the original iphone being groundbreaking technology forever

they are late

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different