faggs fight

Started by throwintheTAL, October 02, 2015, 08:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

throwintheTAL

Quote from: FINE. on October 02, 2015, 09:53:55 PM
Wtf happened
idk but ig dykes like iman are more genuine when they play in Af's wig than I am

throwintheTAL

And the ancestry thread was one of the few times I got involved with the race wars that you started. I genuinely don't understand why ancestry is so important to people lately. If you thought it was an attack, I'll let you know, it wasn't.

Cowboy Nine

what thread? what occured guys

Bentley!

sssssss

are the gorls mad they got dismissed? lolz

throwintheTAL

bent don't get ya pic posted hun

iman

October 02, 2015, 10:03:49 PM #22 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:04:07 PM by iman
vvvv crying @ this bitter bitch trying to bring me up because she got the backhand :kii:

pick up your face up off the floor hoe

asdfghjkl

Herb.

October 02, 2015, 10:04:44 PM #24 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:06:15 PM by Herb.
As far as Iman is concerned, I noticed she became upset with me when I began posting about my Native American heritage. Not my heritage as a whole. I've been researching Ethiopians, and I discovered that they are very proud people, deeply rooted in their African heritage. And they take it very seriously. Iman is Ethiopian.

This explained why Iman suddenly became agitated with me. (Which originally confused me because up until that point, she was on board with Ancestry and was even saying that I inspired her and she wanted to do one of her own). Her frustration came from the fact that I was discussing my Native heritage, when clearly my African heritage is a majority of my ethnic makeup. And she felt as if I was looking over my Ethiopian heritage as well, and SKIPPING straight to Native American.

Once I figured out where her frustration came from, I reached out to her and let her know that the only reason I was talking about my Native heritage first was due to the fact that I immediately connected it with my great grandmother, successfully -- by narrowing down the tribe through my DNA. And I was excited. Yes, my Native heritage is smaller, way smaller, but it is amazing to find out my great grandmother Chief, who I've heard so much about but never got to meet due to her passing, is still somewhere in me, as well as her heritage.

But as you can see, there's not a Native American in my avatar. Because I don't LOOK like them, nor do I identify with them. There is an African Ethiopian man perched . Iman understood. And we moved on.

To make an exhaustingly long story short, the difference here is that I was able to at least pinpoint where frustration may have come from. And it made logical sense. The case wasn't the same here.

iman

Cowboy Nine

i woke up in heaven in mornnnn
with a bigs smile on my face yeahhhh

throwintheTAL

Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 02, 2015, 10:00:07 PM
And the ancestry thread was one of the few times I got involved with the race wars that you started. I genuinely don't understand why ancestry is so important to people lately. If you thought it was an attack, I'll let you know, it wasn't.