Why Is There No Aaliyah Music On iTunes?

Started by Rxxf, October 03, 2015, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

I don't care?
That's your explantation.
Ok...
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

yummy

ralf, you do give a airhead tea every now and again...and then fly off the handle with some twelve year on youtube ass outburst...

"suck my dick fag! fuck you! grr! :fuming: "

one would think someone who is so bus' and successful would have a little bit more self-awareness...

Rxxf

Cuzin, am I in the wrong?
Should I just google shit, instead if I really need info?
I'll listen to what you say. Lol.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Like for starters... I don't know if Monica had a reason for not releasing her album on October 2nd. Did she announce it?
That may something that was discussed on the board, in a thread, that I missed...
Little shit like that is I'm referring to. Am I wrong for not knowing and then asking?
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2015, 08:30:14 PM
ralf, you do give a airhead tea every now and again...and then fly off the handle with some twelve year on youtube ass outburst...

"suck my dick fag! fuck you! grr! :fuming: "

one would think someone who is so bus' and successful would have a little bit more self-awareness...

But baby, I am self-aware.
As in, there's information I don't know -- and I come to the ultimate forum on the net for info - and I get lynched for not knowing it already. Like.
:plzstop:
Shit is crazy.
BRANDY

iman

Quote from: Ralf on October 04, 2015, 08:32:50 PM
Like for starters... I don't know if Monica had a reason for not releasing her album on October 2nd. Did she announce it?
That may something that was discussed on the board, in a thread, that I missed...
Little shit like that is I'm referring to. Am I wrong for not knowing and then asking?
:dead:

ffff

that doesn't mean you're out of the loop tho :kii: none of us know that, not even her fans. I think the fact you knew she was supposed to release on Oct. 2 means you're up to date with a lot of things.

you don't need to give a false persona to appear busy, luv. it's unbecoming at this point.

GLOCK

Quote from: Ralf on October 04, 2015, 07:50:28 PM
I don't want to get into my career per se.
But for example, has anyone seen Thalia, lately?
Certain type of School/Career can take you away from these, I'm just saying... where you could be out of the loop. Seriously.

Shit, I haven't been able to finish HTGAWM, or even attempt to watch Empire.
So please, understand that this is my current situation, and lay off me. It's annoying.
And if I annoy you. Just pay me dust.
Or watch scandal right!? :diddraispoot:

Rxxf

Quote from: Glock on October 04, 2015, 08:37:59 PM
Quote from: Ralf on October 04, 2015, 07:50:28 PM
I don't want to get into my career per se.
But for example, has anyone seen Thalia, lately?
Certain type of School/Career can take you away from these, I'm just saying... where you could be out of the loop. Seriously.

Shit, I haven't been able to finish HTGAWM, or even attempt to watch Empire.
So please, understand that this is my current situation, and lay off me. It's annoying.
And if I annoy you. Just pay me dust.
Or watch scandal right!? :diddraispoot:

i've never watched an episode of scandal.
BRANDY

Rxxf

and here comes the jokes and lynching...
BRANDY

Young