Do you sneak food into the movie theater?

Started by MAY, August 01, 2017, 07:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Yeah, I just sneaked in some left over Chinese food today when I went to see Atomic Blonde.

KingDavid

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 01, 2017, 08:14:00 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on August 01, 2017, 08:09:06 PM
When Wendy's first introduced their 99 cent chicken nuggets my mom took me and my sister and got a whole bunch of them and some fries and took us to the movies with all this stuff in her purse and we shared a big drink from the theatre  :dead: :plzstop: We had dipping sauces too  :plzstop: My momma didn't give one fuck steam coming from her purse as she's giving the tickets to the the person directing you to the theatre looking like  :whogonbook: We all smelled like fried goodness  :letsmessfag:
Im hollering. I love black women like this. My cousin and i took my granny to the movies once and after watching one movie decided we wanted to see another, so we snuck into another movie.  We was fckn with her like granny yo thieving ass. Can't believe u snuck into a movie. She said i didn't sneak no where, i walked right in. Oh, GIRL :nowgorl:

Lmfaoo strong black queens are lit 🔥🔥

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: element on August 01, 2017, 08:53:13 PM
I'm sorry, but I actually sneak in whole ass meals. I really don't care :kii: there's just no way I'm spending $20 on some cheap popcorn and fountain soda.
s
right ... I need to fckn EAT

a coney and tater tots, burgers, chicken strips
although i do hate the ppl who wish they had brought something and stare

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 01, 2017, 09:34:44 PM
Quote from: element on August 01, 2017, 08:53:13 PM
I'm sorry, but I actually sneak in whole ass meals. I really don't care :kii: there's just no way I'm spending $20 on some cheap popcorn and fountain soda.
s
right ... I need to fckn EAT

a coney and tater tots, burgers, chicken strips

f
U still got this kinda spirit huh?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

I mean I paid $14 for a small soda and popcorn at the theaters so I will no longer be buying from them and will always sneak in food

Mel.

ssw4919

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 01, 2017, 07:35:50 PM
:plzstop:

Ch... yes.  Those prices. :uhh:

$10 for a two inch hotdog.

$25 for a popcorn and drink.  Plea'  :whogonbook:

ssw4919

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 01, 2017, 07:58:06 PM
I snuck Chick-Fil-A in before. Large lemonade and all.

:nowgorl:

Yes, that was my soda can popping as soon as it got dark in the theater.  :plea:

ssw4919

ssw4919

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 01, 2017, 08:00:06 PM
I do sometimes

But what do y'all be using to sneak the food in?

My big purse  :tellmemoreireallycare:

But how would you get a pizza box in?  :dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: Jonovan on August 01, 2017, 09:23:12 PM
Yeah, I just sneaked in some left over Chinese food today when I went to see Atomic Blonde.

Now see.

Vonc2002

Not jono pulling leftovers out the fridge and warming them up to take in the movies. Now that's fckn ghetto
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

4 fucking k

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 01, 2017, 10:30:57 PM
Not jono pulling leftovers out the fridge and warming them up to take in the movies. Now that's fckn ghetto

LDJKFJDSFNVXCVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

very

and I'm sure he brought a water cup to get some soda at that machine near the entrance. Very HOOD!