New Camilla tracks (Havana feat. Young Thug and OMG feat. Quavo).

Started by Sharon., August 03, 2017, 12:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MIXER. on August 03, 2017, 12:22:41 PM
http://thatgrapejuice.net/2017/08/new-music-camila-cabello-omg-quavo-havanna-young-thug/

Havana is cute.

Still hate her.

:hehe:

death at her mentioning East atlanta .. GORL i bet you never even been there

OMG is cute though but yeah i wont be purchasing anything from this gorl

FRANCE

she needs to pick a lane and stick to it. she's all over the place. her 1st single was a sia knockoff. then she has a trap song and then this latin flavored song. she's tryna give a Beautiful-Dirrty-Infatuation Stripped kinda era and all songs will fall flat. And yeah, none of her 3 singles has outpeaked Down's peak on iTunes. And Down is still rising on Pop radio and still on the iTunes charts while Camila's team is throwing shit out to see what sticks to save whats left of her career. Sad. Depressing almost.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: LITE on August 03, 2017, 01:47:15 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 03, 2017, 12:53:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2017, 12:42:24 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 03, 2017, 12:37:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2017, 12:37:11 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 03, 2017, 12:33:13 PM
n

Not Quavo and Young Thug
The way these mfers dip in and out of urban music as it suits them.  Didn't this bitch say sum racist shit on Twitter or was that fake

she called Normani a nigger.
So that was real?  Yea, fck this girl
Was that real?

Yep it was.

OMG is cute.
sssssssssssss

Yea she called her niggermani :dead:

:kii: so sad smh

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: LITE on August 03, 2017, 10:39:58 PM
she needs to pick a lane and stick to it. she's all over the place. her 1st single was a sia knockoff. then she has a trap song and then this latin flavored song. she's tryna give a Beautiful-Dirrty-Infatuation Stripped kinda era and all songs will fall flat. And yeah, none of her 3 singles has outpeaked Down's peak on iTunes. And Down is still rising on Pop radio and still on the iTunes charts while Camila's team is throwing shit out to see what sticks to save whats left of her career. Sad. Depressing almost.
nnnnnnnnnnn

Yeah she's done. This is her 3rd and 4th single.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FRANCE

Quote from: Margiela. on August 03, 2017, 10:50:23 PM
nnnnnnnnnnn

that album may never come out. i'm sensing a nicole scherzinger kinda career. welp! at leas fifth harmony has a release date for this month.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: LITE on August 03, 2017, 10:57:46 PM
nnnnnnnnnnn

that album may never come out. i'm sensing a nicole scherzinger kinda career. welp! at leas fifth harmony has a release date for this month.
d

This MONTH? They're about to flop to the pits of HELL. :uhh:

Yea, I think my girls are done...

:udontlookok:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Trey on August 03, 2017, 11:08:16 PM
nnnnnnnnnnn

d

n

but what is cami up to?

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on August 03, 2017, 11:08:16 PM
nnnnnnnnnnn

d

5h fans are loyal. they'll purchase. plus they've never been BIG album sellers anyways. when they drop their 2nd single later this month, it'll be a wrap. but yeah, that album will be their destiny fulfilled for them to all go solo.

fedswatchin

XXX.

Y'all 5H fans acting like "DOWN" and "Crying In The Club" both didn't peak 5 spots apart in the 40's.  They both flopped.

n

fedswatchin

Camo

These two songs are progress and cute to me. OMG is dope. She could've left both rappers out and sang and rap in Spanish on Havana. .. I honestly think that if she doesn't pop the others won't solo either. Or that lifeless "group" tbh.

fedswatchin

Both are in the red on 'Tunes

How far shall they fall? We'll see if they meet loyalty at the bottom

XXX.

Quote from: Camo on August 04, 2017, 01:15:01 AM
These two songs are progress and cute to me. OMG is dope. She could've left both rappers out and sang and rap in Spanish on Havana. .. I honestly think that if she doesn't pop the others won't solo either. Or that lifeless "group" tbh.

Both songs could have been so much more.  I don't see it for either.

Camo

Yeah both are kinda underwhelming but they are just album tracks not singles. With that in mind I like them. Omg sounds better live.