[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

I think I might tune the fuck in

This is giving me an eency less ratch' version of the Bad Boyz Club

fffff @ the first 2 mins

Drogon

Beau

Not aby1 of dem is cute but ill tune in for shix n giggles

XXX.

For me to watch shit like this, the girls gotta be cute.  At least a couple of them.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

August 05, 2017, 12:43:24 AM #6 Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 12:43:51 AM by Vonc2002
I cant believe y'all watch these shit reality  shows on YouTube.  If imma watch a reality show they gotta be some people with some semblance of popularity or atleast living an interesting lifestyle or sumn. I'll never forget that one show y'all was watching.  I clicked play and i felt like it was 8 niggas sharing a hotel room and arguing about hair or sumn, Na uh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eternal Bell

SouravMay

i expected a real network show. :(

why is nobody giving them an actual budget? There is so much potential in a black gay ensemble reality mess.
B7

Beau

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 05, 2017, 12:37:13 AM
For me to watch shit like this, the girls gotta be cute.  At least a couple of them.

!!!

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 05, 2017, 12:43:24 AM
I cant believe y'all watch these shit reality  shows on YouTube.  If imma watch a reality show they gotta be some people with some semblance of popularity or atleast living an interesting lifestyle or sumn. I'll never forget that one show y'all was watching.  I clicked play and i felt like it was 8 niggas sharing a hotel room and arguing about hair or sumn, Na uh
omf
It was a one bedroom mess owt in atlanta

Bad boys club :guys:

My shit

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on August 05, 2017, 02:36:07 AM
omf

My shit
No this was in NY but it was bad boys of new York or something

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 05, 2017, 03:09:11 AM
Quote from: glock on August 05, 2017, 02:36:07 AM
omf

My shit
No this was in NY but it was bad boys of new York or something

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

yeah i think we watched both on here. BBC was hilarious though.