Zoe Ever After - Season 1 is DONE Filming!

Started by VirgoMind, October 03, 2015, 08:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noni

I can't wait to watch Zoe but how could they let her have that bob for the entire season? Why can hear stylists ever give her something consistently hot? Like when she was promoting 2/11. She looks amazing in long wavy hair so why always mess with that?

And yeah I agree with everything Glock is saying about the EP. It's long overdue and I'm on the verge of revoking my Stan card and just become a fan. I'm a bran fan for the music but that seems to be the least of her priorities so maybe I should look for the music thing in other artists instead.  :'(

Bish

S

Brandy doesn't owe us anything. Get over it.

Wtv

I guess the EP isnt really done yet. If so, they could have released it months ago.
Thats the only explanation I can understand. Everyone has released music this year, either a single, EP, album, whatever. So the only reason why I think her team havent done it yet is because it isnt finished.

Because I dont really see a difference between releasing it last week of Sep, 1st of Oct, mid Oct or 1st week of November. The week wont make or break the Ep lol. Its just for the fans, and its an ep, so.... it can only be because they want to record a few more songs maybe to give something more cohesive.

Nine

October 04, 2015, 11:40:39 AM #78 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:41:28 AM by 9九
Quote from: iman on October 03, 2015, 08:03:30 PM
whoa that was fast

time for MUSIC :feelinmyself:
!!!

It really did film fast tho. So damn nice. Just get it out of the way and bring the chunes.

Am read'
:jetbeauty:

BranLover

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Im still not feelin the sitcom angle i want a drama

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Stewie

yeah i dont know about this....but hopefully people tune in

BranLover

Quote from: TheNextLew on October 04, 2015, 12:44:24 PM

I wouldn't mind a sitcom, but just not for BET. That particular audience just doesn't see it for sitcoms. A drama would definitely work for BET though. I'm still excited to see it either way.

GYNandTONIC

October 04, 2015, 01:00:18 PM #84 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:01:00 PM by GYNandTONIC
Its crazy how some act like summer2014 was a hoax or sumthing.

She had music with Chris, a Kirk Franklin produce gospel feature, 2 pop songs, and the coldplay cover which actually charted a bit on BB. She had a legendary performance on the BET HH awards. She was on Oprah. Like how much more was she to do?

The Ep will come when it comes. Its not like she has really slowed down IMO. All that fucking music from Chicago! Its not a album or EP but Brandy has consistently been singing since 2/11.

BigDawg

Quote from: TheNextLew on October 04, 2015, 12:44:24 PM

Maybe it will give a Girlfriend vibe. It was a sitcom but had a very dramatic tone to it.

BigDawg

October 04, 2015, 01:05:36 PM #86 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:06:06 PM by BigDawg
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 04, 2015, 01:00:18 PM

She had music with Chris, a Kirk Franklin produce gospel feature, 2 pop songs, and the coldplay cover which actually charted a bit on BB. She had a legendary performance on the BET HH awards. She was on Oprah. Like how much more was she to do?

The Ep will come when it comes. Its not like she has really slowed down IMO. All that fucking music from Chicago! Its not a album or EP but Brandy has consistently been singing since 2/11.

Very true

Not to mention that now that she is done filming Zoe...it could be very likely that she is filming Empire...given the many rumors. Plus she probably wanted to get Zoe under her belt before she made anymore big announcements.

I want ha to be Andre's love interest....I dont see it for that white bitch
:ohwow:

BranLover

:cheerup:

BranLover

But it needs to be this month. Lol. I'm having withdrawals.

Gilgamesh.

If it was just gonna be a series features they should have just done a press  release or have Bran do a two minute vid announcing who she was working with. The new logo, "summer 2014" and the fact she wasn't talking about it at all gave people the impression she was in album mode. Very misleading.

Now, fast forward a year, she tells us an EP is coming between Sep/Oct, were in October and haven't heard so much as a peep. Sounds familiar doesn't it?