Zoe Ever After - Season 1 is DONE Filming!

Started by VirgoMind, October 03, 2015, 08:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 04, 2015, 01:17:05 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 04, 2015, 01:00:18 PM
Its crazy how some act like summer2014 was a hoax or sumthing.

She had music with Chris, a Kirk Franklin produce gospel feature, 2 pop songs, and the coldplay cover which actually charted a bit on BB. She had a legendary performance on the BET HH awards. She was on Oprah. Like how much more was she to do?

The Ep will come when it comes. Its not like she has really slowed down IMO. All that fucking music from Chicago! Its not a album or EP but Brandy has consistently been singing since 2/11.

If it was just gonna be a series features they should have just done a press  release or have Bran do a two minute vid announcing who she was working with. The new logo, "summer 2014" and the fact she wasn't talking about it at all gave people the impression she was in album mode. Very misleading.

Now, fast forward a year, she tells us an EP is coming between Sep/Oct, were in October and haven't heard so much as a peep. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Summer2014 is only misleading if you lead yourself to think something. She never mention putting out a new project so I never understood why people ran with that.

Now, this mixtape is something different. She gave a date from her lips. But dont think the hashtag/logo thing should be used to show some sort of pattern

MAY

Quote from: Ralf on October 03, 2015, 10:41:31 PM
i have to say, i'm glad i don't care what she does anymore
i used to be so unhappy and annoyed when it came to that

i feel much better this hiatus from music where brandy is concerned

not to mention, seeing her act and sing live on broadway was everything >

b

Ralf PLEA.

Next week you'll be fuming about the music too. I swear you be cracking me the fuck up.

Luv you tho :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

MAY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

October 04, 2015, 02:04:14 PM #94 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 02:04:32 PM by Ralf
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 04, 2015, 01:53:39 PM
Quote from: Ralf on October 03, 2015, 10:41:31 PM
i have to say, i'm glad i don't care what she does anymore
i used to be so unhappy and annoyed when it came to that

i feel much better this hiatus from music where brandy is concerned

not to mention, seeing her act and sing live on broadway was everything >

b

Ralf PLEA.

Next week you'll be fuming about the music too. I swear you be cracking me the fuck up.

Luv you tho :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Let's keep it real.
Within the past year, when have you seen me go IN about the EP?
As a matter of fact, even in recent months, I haven't even mentioned it, other than in this thread.
Check my post history.

I refuse to get worked up over it and be waiting every day. It's annoying.
BRANDY

Herb.

She had music with Chris, a Kirk Franklin produce gospel feature, 2 pop songs, and the coldplay cover which actually charted a bit on BB. She had a legendary performance on the BET HH awards. She was on Oprah. Like how much more was she to do?

The Ep will come when it comes. Its not like she has really slowed down IMO. All that fucking music from Chicago! Its not a album or EP but Brandy has consistently been singing since 2/11.

If it was just gonna be a series features they should have just done a press  release or have Bran do a two minute vid announcing who she was working with. The new logo, "summer 2014" and the fact she wasn't talking about it at all gave people the impression she was in album mode. Very misleading.

Now, fast forward a year, she tells us an EP is coming between Sep/Oct, were in October and haven't heard so much as a peep. Sounds familiar doesn't it?
fuck u.

does that sound familiar, beloved

MAY

Quote from: NexTae on October 04, 2015, 12:53:35 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on October 04, 2015, 12:44:24 PM
Im still not feelin the sitcom angle i want a drama

I wouldn't mind a sitcom, but just not for BET. That particular audience just doesn't see it for sitcoms. A drama would definitely work for BET though. I'm still excited to see it either way.

I would have preferred a dramedy, like "The Game" when it was still really good.
During Seasons 2 & 3 they kinda intertwined the comedy & drama seamlessly,
and I loved that single camera format. That's what I wanted for Zoe Moon.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Herb. on October 04, 2015, 02:06:48 PM

fuck u.

does that sound familiar, beloved

Bbbbbbbb

GLOCK

Tears at Summer2014 being a feature with the walls group.. A cover of cold play song and a LQ snippet of India Aries terrible Christmas song :kii:

I am doing forward and backward flips bitch :kii:

Nine

Herb.

GLOCK

ccvv I am trying to but these tears are fried in fucking grease

Herb.