wtf sza

Started by Freemala Harris, August 08, 2017, 10:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on August 09, 2017, 12:03:41 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 09, 2017, 12:01:59 AM
Damn better that seems very plausible because we only see this girl look good in professional photoshoots or pics on Instagram or sumn.  Im inclined to agree with sza. This girl aint near fckn cute
d

Yeah it's a lie
She posted this with the same outfit.. the same night

Another damn LIE from bam
Isnt that Instagram fool :dead:
So yea, like better said the bitch wanted the real shots deleted and wanted eveybody to see the shit on instagram :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eternal Bell

u blracks get a so rowdy

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on August 09, 2017, 12:08:18 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 09, 2017, 12:05:23 AM
Quote from: glock on August 09, 2017, 12:01:20 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 11:53:56 PM
Quote from: glock on August 08, 2017, 11:48:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 11:45:13 PM
Im HOLLERING! U can't escape what u look like bby
Well the glo up is real
And she's shitting all over that pig nosed bitch JheLATE

Who is very much so DONE AT THIS POINT.. better beg sean for 2088 follow up
Done? Jhene has a song that's steadily rising in the hot 100 as we speak and doesnt have to hide from old pics and draw fake ass freckles on to do it.  A strong bitch stands in her imperfections. Not this weak ass bitch saying looking at old pics is torture. :dead: That's one thing i do agree with her ugly ass on tho
fagg
What song is that?
And whatever the fuck it is .. it won't outpeak/perform GOD GALORE and that's fucking factual ..

Don't know what this bubbling under shit ur referring to is TBFH
Well fag that's on u to figure out.  Im not here to help u and ur nonsensical ass posts make sense, only to laugh and point when they don't, bitch. In wrapping up, this girl doesnt find herself attractive and I agree with her hit ass. She ain't cute
yeah so basically you're in here lying and u don't even know the record that u spoke of.. got it faggot
And she's beautiful.. dare I say stunning in her own way..
Definitely looking better than that wide nose ass bitch JheFAKE..

Just happy my bitch came in and shook r&b up..
Giving the world sumn to feel and groove too..
Not some sleepy ass samey shit..
Im not reading this nonsensical ass rant. This girl is ugly and ur pissed about it :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Another thread where QUEENza has Baph and Lavon FUMED the fuck up

Love it

BAPHOMET.

Im literally shaking. the way she tries to give angles and photoshops that CHIN downe

b7

Quote from: glock on August 08, 2017, 11:57:13 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 08, 2017, 11:52:48 PM
its almost comical. The SZA's said there was nothing wrong with that pic when I posted it in that thread?
Just a teen! having fun! looking CUTE!

:ummwhat:
she does look cute
She probably doesn't like her hair or sumn

And d

Hella people hate seeing old photos of themselves
Do I need to remind u of beyonce blocking and reporting all those unflattering pics of her at the Super Bowl?

WHATS FUCKING GOOD?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2314100/Beyonce-bans-press-photographers-Mrs-Carter-Show-tour-THOSE-unflattering-Super-Bowl-snaps.html
oh wow

Eternal Bell

August 09, 2017, 12:13:32 AM #68 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 12:13:46 AM by Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你

Congratulations Queen ✨Infinite love to you 🌸💗

this fake BITCH!

GVBHNMVMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,.B/V

BAPHOMET.

dark ass knees.

Guess she just said fuck lightening and photoshopping those huh. The way her upper body gives lightskin

Vonc2002

Who tf even is that?  This bitch is unrecognizable :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 09, 2017, 12:13:32 AM

Congratulations Queen ✨Infinite love to you 🌸💗

this fake BITCH!

GVBHNMVMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,.B/V
people are allowed to change their stance on ppl
Kinda like when u decided u didn't want to be a boy anymore

I mean  :dead:

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 09, 2017, 12:13:40 AM
dark ass knees.

Guess she just said fuck lightening and photoshopping those huh. The way her upper body gives lightskin

nnnnnn we all know how u feel about darkness

I guess creating a thigh gap would make it more acceptable... hmm?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 09, 2017, 12:15:44 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 09, 2017, 12:13:40 AM
dark ass knees.

nnnnnn we all know how u feel about darkness

I guess creating a thigh gap would make it more acceptable... hmm?

Yep. at least Bey isnt lightening her skin and photoshopping her face beyond recognition. A true PRETTY bitch

Vonc2002

What a fake ass bitch. Right along with this fake ass, contrived ass singing and music