Started by demitri.petty, August 09, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

https://twitter.com/FOCCl/status/895363676840054786

fdsgjlhklllllllllklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklll

MAY

Quote from: brocka4life on August 09, 2017, 04:29:50 PM
Brandy needs a vacation.

That's the problem. She's been on damn "vacation" too long.

She needs to release some damn music and get back to work.
Occupy herself with something constructive so she stops acting like a damn crazy woman.

brocka4life

Brandy, your career is in danger, girl.

By the time you get your "freedom", there may not be any fans left to listen to an album.

Please find your publicist and let them control your social media for the remainder of 2017.

brocka4life

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 09, 2017, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on August 09, 2017, 04:29:50 PM
Brandy needs a vacation.

That's the problem. She's been on damn "vacation" too long.

She needs to release some damn music and get back to work.
Occupy herself with something constructive so she stops acting like a damn crazy woman.

No she needs to go to an island somewhere and leave the phones and shit at home. Re-emerge win it's time to release some damn music. She's taking too many L's in her life lately.

Kurama

AIDS

Quote from: glock on August 09, 2017, 04:37:52 PM
http://twitter.com/Beymonce/status/895383440618655745

VZBXBZNZNZNVXBZNZNZNZNZNZMZMZMZNZNZMMZMZMZ

dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds

jtwoeleven

Quote from: brocka4life on August 09, 2017, 04:36:47 PM
Brandy, your career is in danger, girl.

By the time you get your "freedom", there may not be any fans left to listen to an album.

Please find your publicist and let them control your social media for the remainder of 2017.

!!

She really needs to calm this down. It's taking away from what the day is supoosed to be about for her.

KING BENTLEY.

it's childish to even try to diminish Whitney's connect with Monica.

And if it wasn't. Who cares?! Only Whitney knows. But all I remember was her showing love and calling Mo up to perform.

Monica/Whitney relationship has shit to do with Brandy. I hope Monica or someone close to her reads Brandy for points tbh

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

In Brandy's mind, I honestly don't think she thinks she shaded Monica.  Especially since she threw in that Whitney loved them both.

She just always comes across unhinged and like a maniac when she does this.  This has become an ongoing social media joke, and Brandy always plays into it.

A few weeks ago, I asked the Beys if there were any pics of her and Whitney, and I got like 20 replies saying "Brandy burned them all!" :omf: