Sorry if I offend any of you, but this shit is disgusting...

Started by MAY, August 09, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

FlowerBomb

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 09, 2017, 06:39:08 PM
Yea I never understood letting dogs sit on the couch, bed, or carpet tbh I mean their assholes are always exposed and they don't wipe them :uhh:
!!!!!!!!!!!!
And always DIRTY

Eternal Bell

MAY

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 09, 2017, 06:38:32 PM

:stressed: so precious.

I'm sorry but I hate white dogs.

Them brown shit stains on their eyes & faces.

Eternal Bell

August 09, 2017, 06:41:55 PM #111 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 06:42:10 PM by Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你
mays kills me

ew dog!

but let evan walk awn in wit his golden retriever

i jus KNO its done & ovr for mays booch'!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Amir on August 09, 2017, 06:35:33 PM
And dog owners houses tend to smell...musty and warm

sddsdddddsdsdddddddsdss
I lowkey kinda agree. It depends on the cleanliness of the person tho.  My mom is not innately a dog person so she never played about that kinda shit. There is no sleeping in the beds or any of that shit. We had two dogs at one point and one lil nigger felt like he wanted to keep marking the house. My mother gave his ass tf AWAY. My lil brother was crying and she sat there like
:nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

MAY

Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 09, 2017, 06:41:55 PM
mays kills me

ew dog!

but let evan walk awn in wit his golden retriever

i jus KNO its done & ovr for mays booch'!

bbbbbbbbbbbbdfbnnnnnn

Awww so cutes!

:nogrammynoneck:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Quote from: Amir on August 09, 2017, 06:35:33 PM
And dog owners houses tend to smell...musty and warm

I think it depends on the owners cleanliness

My aunt has dogs and her place doesn't smell at all. But I've been to a couple places where the place smells like DOGS literally everywhere.

Eternal Bell

4 fucking k

White ppl naturally smell like dogs all the time so I understand why they gravitate towards them so much.