Sorry if I offend any of you, but this shit is disgusting...

Started by MAY, August 09, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

G

I can understand not wanting to sleep with them, but what is the issue with swimming with your dog? You pretty much SWIM with them when you're giving them a damn bath. Sdddffffffffffff

Y'all just don't like dogs

:udontlookok:

Aalonso.

Like omg you stop the car to let your dog out to shit in the grass, then he just gets back in the backseat .............. like..... :uhh: do people jut not care or am I missing something.

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 09, 2017, 10:18:23 PM
Like omg you stop the car to let your dog out to shit in the grass, then he just gets back in the backseat .............. like..... :uhh: do people jut not care or am I missing something.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 09, 2017, 10:27:01 PM
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

s I was in Jiffy Lube and this lady had a small sized dog in her arms the whole time, like it was a damn baby :uhh: all I could think about was the stink spot his ass had to have left on her shirt  :ummwhat:

BAPHOMET.

FAMÈ

They fuckin STINK. And are just nasty. Dogs should ALWAYS be outside.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

FlowerBomb

yh guys?

XXX.

If it's one thing I'm certain about it's that I don't EVER want any pets.

YUCK.

XXX.

XXX.