Sorry if I offend any of you, but this shit is disgusting...

Started by MAY, August 09, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

There are other risks to getting even a small bit of shit in your mouth. Hepatitis A is most often caught from rimming and gonorrhoea can also be passed on this way. There are also a number of gut infections you can get from rimming. Even a recently washed arsehole may carry some extremely infectious, microscopic organisms, but there is an even greater risk if you rim someone who hasn't washed beforehand, or who is suffering from diarrhoea.

https://www.gmfa.org.uk/how-risky-is-rimming

:damselindistress:

Vonc2002

This apples and oranges ass discussion
The correlation literally makes no sense :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

U suck dick don't u? Might as well put ANY and EVERYTHING in ya mouth  :letsmessfag:
:udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: AIDS on August 09, 2017, 06:31:54 PM
Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 09, 2017, 06:31:08 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on August 09, 2017, 06:27:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 09, 2017, 06:25:20 PM
Oh my brother lets his dog lick him in the mouth.  My mother and I roast that wigger accordingly.

I hate u.   :plzstop:

My dog gets under my
Covers and licks my legs until she falls asleep lol

how luvly

my dog impregnate me lels

Snsjsjdjdjdjsjnsjsdf

cghhggdghhhjjkkkjkjkkkkkkkkkkglglgggggggggggghhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

The point is kissing your dog is SAFER than eating ass...which most of the the gorls "ewwwing" it up in here go up for. It's not that hard to figure out :diddraispoot:

Kalifornia.

Kurama

Damn hate to see Shu get turned to DUST like this. Is it thanos!?

Kalifornia.

Well, I don't kiss dogs or eat ass. So I'm good.

The lil fucker still ain't gettin in my bed or pool

:nowgorl:

MelMel

Aalonso.

Quote from: MAY on August 09, 2017, 06:47:25 PM
Quote from: element on August 09, 2017, 06:46:24 PM
White ppl naturally smell like dogs all the time so I understand why they gravitate towards them so much.

My granny used to say this all the time :plzstop:

no shade but I can't count the number of times I've pulled up beside a car thinking there was a golden retriever in the back seat but it's just the top of Sarah's head.

LOONA.

Dogs smell better tbh

Older white woman usually smell nice but idk what be going on with the rest of them.  

Kurama

Quote from: LOONA. on April 08, 2019, 06:19:00 PM
Dogs smell better tbh

Older white woman usually smell nice but idk what be going on with the rest of them.   

How often are you around old white women?
:diddraispoot:

CHOKE

My cat sleeps in my bed and he's probably cleaner than most of you faggots tbh