Why do people feel it's okay to ask ones sexuality?

Started by Hugo, July 01, 2015, 10:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

I think it's messy to do it at work

but in general I don't think there's really nything wrong with it. I think most people who are gay are more uncomfortable with it because of the stigma against being gay. Because if you ask a straight he'll just be upfront I like PUSSY, but ask a gay and it's "Oh labels, Im not a soup can!."

But I get why its uncomfortable.

Scott.

Cade

I think its RUDE as fuck. Cause 90% of the time it comes from a woman and its like bitch how does that affect YOU!?
And if it comes from a guy then its even worst cause that just means they want you to be gay but don't know how to say it

Stewie

Quote from: Emma Frost on July 01, 2015, 10:54:55 PM
I think it's messy to do it at work

but in general I don't think there's really nything wrong with it. I think most people who are gay are more uncomfortable with it because of the stigma against being gay. Because if you ask a straight he'll just be upfront I like PUSSY, but ask a gay and it's "Oh labels, Im not a soup can!."

But I get why its uncomfortable.

hit the nail on the head

BigDawg

Why is it anyone else's business who you are fuckin, that is so personal...like damn do you wanna know what color my shit is too?...mint green...lima bean green...terra ma sue brown

Herb.

Quote from: BigDawg on July 04, 2015, 03:37:11 PM
Why is it anyone else's business who you are fuckin, that is so personal...like damn do you wanna know what color my shit is too?...mint green...lima bean green...terra ma sue brown
:udontlookok:

Hugo

Quote from: Cade on July 04, 2015, 03:02:47 PM
I think its RUDE as fuck. Cause 90% of the time it comes from a woman and its like bitch how does that affect YOU!?
And if it comes from a guy then its even worst cause that just means they want you to be gay but don't know how to say it

!!!!!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

yummy

am mean, I think it can be quite presumptuous at times but if you're a homo and see no shame in it...

BigDawg

Quote from: Herb. on July 04, 2015, 03:43:21 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 04, 2015, 03:37:11 PM
:udontlookok:

Waddup