Hide the oxtails!... Rihanna is fucking HUGE!

Started by XXX., August 10, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

'preme bby dll; Ci won't be safe if you continue

GRAND

Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 04:13:08 PM
Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 04:05:35 PM
Rihanna is a FASHION ICON and a stunning girl.
Yes.

Doesn't take away from the fact that she's the  most musically versatile woman in the game right now

Top digital artist

And it doesn't take away from her distinct tone, her radio friendly voice, or her incredible stage presence

The bitch is a star. Hate on girls lol

What does anything you listed have to do with actual TALENT? Y'all proving our point.

:dead:   

I'm crying

GRAND

Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 05:41:42 PM
'preme bby dll; Ci won't be safe if you continue

hey hun

Drag ci if you want

I'm going to quote ALL rih shade before and after this post 💓

GRAND

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 10, 2017, 04:14:37 PM
Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 03:52:42 PM
Cow! 500 pounds!

You girls are soooooo extra

And she's shitting still

CFSLKFDJGHFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDHFDHFDHFDHFDHFDHFDHFDHFDHFDHFDHFDHFDH

her face is fucking HUGE  :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii:
vvvvvvvcccccccccccccccc

GRAND

Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 04:19:10 PM
Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:14:57 PM
Like I fckin said, I don't care if the bitch has the hottest single out or that she's a fashion icon or whatever.  All of that shit is extra.

Rih started out as a musical artist. I want her to GROW artistically, but it's clear she doesn't want that anymore.
s

how hasnt she grown as an artist?

and who has grown as an artist?  :plzstop:
BXBXBXBXBXB

Is glock ok

XXX.

She.....AIN'T....goh......NUNNNNN.....on......MEH!

LOONA.

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 10, 2017, 05:24:20 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 05:15:47 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 10, 2017, 05:03:04 PM
Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 04:59:22 PM
Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 10, 2017, 04:57:05 PM
Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 04:52:43 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 10, 2017, 04:50:43 PM
Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 10, 2017, 04:44:07 PM
And clearly this bitches stock has gone down.

Not it taking her 3-4 singles to finally go #1. With Drake on the song. The hottest rapper out. The Anti era was a FOOL.

:omf:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

The way "FourFiveSeconds", "Bitch!", "American Oxygen" all struggled and they kept pushing the album back.  Then, scrapped all of them.

:kii:
d

it was a messy era
what artist doesnt have this after 7 albums?

how many hit songs did lemonade propel?  :plzstop:
Lemonade had no #1's and still ECLIPSED Anti  :dead:

That's what y'all don't get

Beyonc? is just THAT bitch. :omf:
v

lemondade had no actual hits..
in fact she hasnt had a hit since drunk

with a full on movie with that weak ass album..
and sacrificing the privacy of her marriage with that ugly nigga..
it sorta had no choice but to do cool...
adele still shitted all over her .. with little effort...

adele is actually that bitch.. u know the girl that won album of the year

n

"Formation" went Top 10.

And every song from Lemonade charted from TIDAL only!

Now, imagine if she actually GAVE a fuck and put her music on Apple Music & Spotify.

Keep believing she CAN'T chart versus she doesn't care.

This is why I KI at them when they talk about hit singles.

Beyonc? has literally mastered the art of being a celebrity/artist. Why would obtaining a hit single be a difficult feat for her? She is a 20 year veteran. She knows the game and how it works. She's not trying nor does she care.

I'm still screaming at the way she handicapped "Formation" left and right and it still skyrocketed into the Top 10 after being available for Free 99 for months. And they act like "Drunk In Love" didn't skyrocket to #2 after she grinding on a chair for 4 minutes at the Grammys.  :dead:     

Thank you!  "Formation" could have went #1 if it would have been released to all streaming platforms after the Super Bowl.  But this bitch gave it away as a free download on TIDAL.  :uhh:

"Sorry" went #11 on TIDAL streams only. 

I've come to realize that Beyonce just does not care about that anymore.
Rihanna is turning 30 in February.  Does she think Pop radio is going to have her in heavy rotation forever?  Top 40, and the industry in general, is ageist.  She's probably only got about a few years left scoring big Pop hits and consistent #1's.  We saw with Anti it's not as easy as it was before.

Which is why it's so important to start creating eras & music that have real impact.  Even if it doesn't top the charts, create something moving and compelling to create a legacy for your work.  "Formation" wasn't a #1, but I couldn't tell the way it stormed 2016. 

The Rihs don't seem to get that.

hhggg

Imagine a full rollout of it.

"Formation" put on Youtube the day before the Superbowl but NOT unlisted
Superbowl performance
Immediate release to all digital retailers followed by all streaming services

:gorlonfire:

And Bey wised up, She had her fun when she was younger and first started and got her hits out, but then she realized in order to surpass the music and leave your mark you kinda need to transcend a bit.

Honestly Ryan Tedder said it best. He's done so many interviews talking about her not needing pop radio or traditional hit single rollouts in order to make impact. I wish I could find them all.

I can't feel bad for Rih tbh. Her team keeps relying on newbie tactics to keep her afloat. As soon as she stopped releasing albums yearly the was the beginning of the MESS. And it just keeps getting worse.

And yh kinda amaze how Formation was the talk of 2016. Meanwhile "Work" perched at #1 for weeks but what did you actually hear about it other than all the Youtube parodies or people making fun of how she was singing the lyrics? No impact or lasting impression whatsoever. Just another hit for her discography.

I don't think they will ever understand.   :dead:     

GRAND

Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 04:28:13 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 04:27:18 PM
So is Glock gonna list all the things Rih excels at and outperforms Bey in     
im gonna fucking do what i wanna do and stand by what i said..
im not expounding on shit..

if it comes to mind.. thats what the fuck im talking about
v

GRAND

Quote from: dat negro & dat native on August 10, 2017, 04:37:29 PM
Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:36:50 PM
Quote from: dat negro & dat native on August 10, 2017, 04:36:08 PM
not Rated R being her best mess.

GODtier imma need u to sit this one owt

What do you consider her best, Af'?

:whatfuneralbill:
its a tie b/t TTT and Loud
hey king

Your taste is disgusting

LOONA.

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 05:20:43 PM
Beyonce definitely sabotaged herself this last era.

Formation could've been top 3 if it was released on itunes and the MV was unlisted and on VEVO. Plus she had all that controversy from the SB.

Sorry & Hold Up would've gone top 10 too

"Formation"
"Sorry"
"Hold Up"
"6 Inch"

All Top 10 easily if they'd been available on Apple Music & Spotify. The Hot 100 is like 60% streaming, 25% airplay and 15% sales.

"Freedom" would've done well too.

:howfestive:     

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 10, 2017, 04:43:37 PM
Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:01:52 PM
v

I stan Rih but let's not act like my sis is some extraordinary talent. Part of why she's the star she is today is her looks, it's allowed her versatility in her image. That same versatility has also lended itself to the wide range of musical genres she's dabbled into.

My sis is a bit of a jack of all trades, master of none.

I think most of the Navy has convinced themselves that she has something to offer outside catchy singles and some cute fashion moments, but that's pretty much all she ever had. And with the weight gain, she's not even able to serve up looks anymore.

She's really not even stan worthy anymore.

wth

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 05:39:15 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 05:31:57 PM
Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 05:22:43 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 05:20:05 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 05:09:36 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 05:06:52 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 05:04:36 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 04:59:54 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 04:50:57 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 04:10:45 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 03:57:22 PM
If she only had looks going for her, she wouldn't have the 2nd most amount of top 10 hits in history. I'm sure everyone is listening to her music because of how cute she is. Makes sense.

If that was the case, all these pretty model type girls would be smash to the same degree as well... but they aren't. :dead:

f

Is Kae retarded?

Are you retarded? Even Cassie had a smash single. There's a big history of minimally talented female artists who only had some sort of success because they had a look. Same goes for male artists.

Are you? Especially for that damn CASSIE analogy.

The point I was making was that artists cannot become as big as Rihanna coasting by solely on looks the way you're trying to make it seem.  Cassie had ONE hit. Rihanna has over 40. :dead:

I don't think the navy ever tries to make Rihanna out to be some whitney Aretha type of talent, but she definitely isn't only successful because she's beautiful.People love her voice. Now I agree that looks help you get some type of success, but Rihanna's is astronomical. I could maybe see your argument in 2006, but not now.

h

Having an ear for music to crank out hits doesn't fall in line with having talent, especially when we're talking about actual skills that involving, singing, dancing, composing etc.

The fact that you're solely focusing on chart stats pretty much proves my point.     

b

Literally said her unique voice was a part of her appeal but okie dokie hun

And that's a talent?

:ummwhat:   

Earlier in the thread YOU & choke implied that her only appeal were her looks and her looks only. That is when I said that her voice is also apart of her appeal.

I didn't imply anything.

I clearly said her appeal was in her looks because she's not exceedingly talented.

Rihanna's whole shtick since her 3rd album has been the fashionista, trendsetter/reinventing look mess but even before that it was the exotic looking island girl theme. The foundation of everything about her was always her image because again, she was never traditionally talented.   

So what was Matthews reasons for having 3 MUTES and one girl singing when D.C. Debut'd ?

Everyone has a SHTICK and that one was to HELP Beyonce stand out

Rih can't help she's a bad BITCH
None the less you cant SEE her on radio and she STILL OWNS that

Using your logic you could easily say the same for The Pussycat Dolls but we all know Nicole flopped for points when she attempted to go solo.

It's no secret that the other girls in DC weren't as talented and it was painfully obvious, but again that boils down to TALENT..not LOOKS.

And Rih being on the radio doesn't really have anything to do with this conversation. This is the problem with Rihanna stans. Y'all think chart stats fill in the gap for her lack of talent and try to use that as leverage.

But no DICE!

But bby luv!

I'm not talking about the charts!
I'm talking about that fact that people wanna hear RIHANNAS VOICE

Always tapped for features
Always dominating radio

Her tone is the most distinct out of them all

Her VOICE AND TONE IS PART OF HER TALENT
Like with gorls like Bran, Ashly, India Airie etc..

Those Texan growls aren't as pleasing to the ears hun

Am sorr'

ddddddd

Yea

GLOCK

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 10, 2017, 05:41:12 PM
Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 04:04:10 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 03:57:22 PM
If she only had looks going for her, she wouldn't have the 2nd most amount of top 10 hits in history. I'm sure everyone is listening to her music because of how cute she is. Makes sense.

If that was the case, all these pretty model type girls would be smash to the same degree as well... but they aren't. :dead:
yeah

why isnt ciara excelling? :dead:
v

Faggot there aren't even any Cis in here

I see Talisa LASHING your ass has you pissed :giveittomeddy:
lmao
Is someone gonna answer this?

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 10, 2017, 04:52:01 PM
ssss

Trey, don't kii too hard. I'm still waiting for you and Bre to get real about Britney.

:ummwhat:
cncjcjvvncnvnvnvnvn