Kesha SINGS "Praying" on Fallon! This Girl is gonna get nominated for a Gram

Started by Vonc2002, August 12, 2017, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Am I late or has Kesha's vocal always had this much conviction? I liked a few of her songs but I honestly didn't know she had a real voice
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

She sounded AWFUL, Vonc. wtf

and all them damn hand movements and the way she's trying to perform this song period. Soul! Adele!

Vonc2002

Boy she sounded good and she's been getting praised for her performances
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Young

Young

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 12, 2017, 01:31:55 AM
The way she transformed into an artist of SUBSTANCE

It's crazy

Yea, I've never REALLY paid attention to her unless it was tik tok or a hook here and there but I've been playing this song OUT and people are really praising her a bit. Im impressed

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 12, 2017, 01:33:45 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:32:47 AM
This is disgusting!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JSHJDJDG  :plzstop: she struggled like shit and off key so many times

The title really piqued my interested.  :plzstop:

I'm screaming!

:omf:

KING BENTLEY.

Speaking of Kesha where is my sis Melly at?!
:gorlonfire:

Bitch! Hand me a drink

H.#.G.*.Z

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 12, 2017, 01:36:40 AM
Speaking of Kesha where is my sis Melly at?!
:gorlonfire:

Bitch! Hand me a drink

Because i may have to go listen to her old shit. I loved we r who we r, tik tok, and timber.
I didn't know she gave a real vocal mess

Vonc2002

Her album is apparently #1 too. I may have to listen. Tonio, u like this girl so come in here and tell me if this album is worth listening to