Who is Cardi talking about lolz(update: Ken and Jayden are DEAD)

Started by GRAND, August 13, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 13, 2017, 03:28:49 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 13, 2017, 02:38:32 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on August 13, 2017, 02:37:09 PM
Idk, it's real fake to not drop names n

but on the hood & stuff

When has nickels ever dropped names?

q

stop trying to make this happen, luv

It happens each time y'all thrifty hoes fail to buy her singles.  :ATLcameo:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 13, 2017, 03:28:37 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 13, 2017, 03:24:08 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 13, 2017, 03:13:16 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 13, 2017, 03:08:44 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 13, 2017, 03:05:05 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 13, 2017, 03:02:22 PM
Dead at you creating an account to post that  :plzstop:

Poor nickels.

NY goes up for Cardi & Kash
Aka the new Kim & Fox.

You know you're trash when your own city doesn't go UP for you.

Nicki's nasty attitude has manifested into her downfall.  And I love it!  The reason everyone is dying for and embracing new female rappers is because they literally are tired of Nicki!

And for good reason.  If we take all the personal stuff out of the equation and solely focus on the music, she has fallen off hard.

And Talisa is the ONLY Barb I've seen keep it 100 about that!

The best thing about nickel is her 3rd mixtape. And until the barbs admit it I'm going to continue to stomp her out.
Yea she had a few hot features here and there. But none of her solo mess was ever to the level.

You don't last in this game being nasty and mediocre. Pop radio is completely done with her. So unless she can finally come out with a hard hitting rap song her album is NEVER being released.

I actually agree with this 100%!  I've always felt she was better at hopping on a verse rather than crafting full tracks.  They often lack hooks, and she feels this need to sing too many of them. Her albums have always left much to be desired, even though I think The Pink Print was a step in the right direction.

Right now, she's overexposed.  She's releasing way too much music, and she's not even being selective in what she's choosing.  DNCE, David Guetta, Major Lazer????  Girl, slow down!

There's a reason everything she's touching is underperforming.  But all the scrambling she's doing, she can't see it.

Really hope For Keeps isn't a dud. Would hate for her to set a new record for being the first person to flop with quavo on a track.
——————///——————-

XXX.

Quote from: Sl? on August 13, 2017, 03:31:53 PM

Poor nickels.

Aka the new Kim & Fox.

Nicki's nasty attitude has manifested into her downfall.  And I love it!  The reason everyone is dying for and embracing new female rappers is because they literally are tired of Nicki!

And for good reason.  If we take all the personal stuff out of the equation and solely focus on the music, she has fallen off hard.

The best thing about nickel is her 3rd mixtape. And until the barbs admit it I'm going to continue to stomp her out.
Yea she had a few hot features here and there. But none of her solo mess was ever to the level.

You don't last in this game being nasty and mediocre. Pop radio is completely done with her. So unless she can finally come out with a hard hitting rap song her album is NEVER being released.

I actually agree with this 100%!  I've always felt she was better at hopping on a verse rather than crafting full tracks.  They often lack hooks, and she feels this need to sing too many of them. Her albums have always left much to be desired, even though I think The Pink Print was a step in the right direction.

Right now, she's overexposed.  She's releasing way too much music, and she's not even being selective in what she's choosing.  DNCE, David Guetta, Major Lazer????  Girl, slow down!

There's a reason everything she's touching is underperforming.  But all the scrambling she's doing, she can't see it.

Really hope For Keeps isn't a dud. Would hate for her to set a new record for being the first person to flop with quavo on a track.

I forgot about the Quavo track!  But see, that's what I'm saying.  She has "Rake It Up" out right now, and she's already preparing for the next track.  And just threw out "You Da Baddest" 2 weeks ago.

It's just too much music.  These songs are not all going to be hits at once, sis.

BAPHOMET.

where the fuck is the "Rake it Up" video  :fuming:

its like they want the song to die before putting it out.

🦚

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 13, 2017, 03:34:14 PM

Poor nickels.

Aka the new Kim & Fox.

I forgot about the Quavo track!  But see, that's what I'm saying.  She has "Rake It Up" out right now, and she's already preparing for the next track.  And just threw out "You Da Baddest" 2 weeks ago.

It's just too music.  These songs are not all going to be hits at once, sis.

She's probably scared of NOT being out. And with Cardi and others making waves she can't afford to take a break. One thing is for sure there def won't be an album release this year. Poor barbz
——————///——————-

XXX.

Quote from: Sl? on August 13, 2017, 03:36:33 PM

Poor nickels.

Aka the new Kim & Fox.

She's probably scared of NOT being out. And with Cardi and others making waves she can't afford to take a break. One thing is for sure there def won't be an album release this year. Poor barbz

That's exactly what it is!  But honestly, this is good for Nicki. Every other bitch in Pop and R&B have to compete.  Nicki had it easy for so many years, because she came into a lane that was completely empty.  And she was running shit!  But when you brag about running shit and call all potential competition washed up nappy headed hoes, you can't fold up as soon as the kitchen gets hot!

Calling up radio stations and texting people to not fuck with them.  Imagine Beyonc? or Rihanna doing this?  She has such a skewed perception of her own success because she was occupying this space solo for so long.  I think it's legit scary to her to not have the crown.

Nicki needs to do what Beyonce did after IASF.  It's time to reinvent herself artistically and move forward.  Leave the petty competition & chart chasing behind.  And start creating art that has impact.  That's her only choice if she still wants to be here in 2027.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: eyasketv on August 13, 2017, 03:03:22 PM
n

If ya'll hate Nicki so much just flat out attack her , don't use Cardi as a human shield of sorts.
I'm over it

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: eyasketv on August 13, 2017, 03:20:18 PM
One thing I liked about Cardi (that I said from day one before she even knew what the Hot 100 was) is that she seems so sweet and likable.

Here was a girl just wanting to do her thing, make her money, and fuck who doesn't like her , long as she's making her coins (and isn't that some of what Bodak is about?)

It's one thing that I thought was different from Nicki. Like, go girl. I wanna see you win. What a nice mindset to have.

But with her dipping into mess now it's like ok nvm.
Exactly

Cardi won't even see half of Nicki's success. Nicki came out around a time when music was still selling. She may not have grammys or number 1 songs which no one really cares about anymore except stans but she's solidified.

🦚

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 13, 2017, 03:43:54 PM

Poor nickels.

Aka the new Kim & Fox.

That's exactly what it is!  But honestly, this is good for Nicki. Every other bitch in Pop and R&B have to compete.  Nicki had it easy for so many years, because she came into a lane that was completely empty.  And she was running shit!  But when you brag about running shit and call all potential competition washed up nappy headed hoes, you can't fold up as soon as the kitchen gets hot!

Calling up radio stations and texting people to not fuck with them.  Imagine Beyonc? or Rihanna doing this?  She has such a skewed perception of her own success because she was occupying this space solo for so long.  I think it's legit scary to her to not have the crown.

Nicki needs to do what Beyonce did after IASF.  It's time to reinvent herself artistically and move forward.  Leave the petty competition & chart chasing behind.  And start creating art that has impact.  That's her only choice if she still wants to be here in 2027.

She doesn't have a classic rap album in here. She gave all she had to give on her mixtapes. She's not a musician and won't be putting together a cohesive body of work. And the need to always do these rap ballads that nobody asked for.
CARDi is in a whole new lane with this fighter music. This Mia X / Gangsta Boo / La Chat / Crime mob mess that ppl haven't really heard in years.
For Nicki to find a new sound she'd have to bring in a new team. I just don't see her doing that. She needs a young thug or a Travis Scott to step in and oversee her project. She sucks when it comes to hooks and melodies.
——————///——————-

fedswatchin

Wow Blonde, preach a bit. Nicki the rapper needs to step up to the plate

🦚

——————///——————-

🦚

Quote from: eyasketv on August 13, 2017, 03:54:52 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 13, 2017, 03:52:42 PM
3 posts in a row. Marg is STEAMing :flamebroiled:
If consecutive posts in here regarding the artist is what's being used to measure steam...

You'd be evaporating. I know.
——————///——————-

XXX.

Quote from: OwnIt on August 13, 2017, 03:51:57 PM
Wow Blonde, preach a bit. Nicki the rapper needs to step up to the plate

Ugh!!!

The only unbiased Barb on the board. :oof:

XXX.

Quote from: Sl? on August 13, 2017, 03:51:40 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 13, 2017, 03:43:54 PM

Poor nickels.

Aka the new Kim & Fox.

She needs a young thug or a Travis Scott to step in and oversee her project. She sucks when it comes to hooks and melodies.

Yes!

This is my biggest issue with a lot of her music.  Like I said, she's best at the verse writing, but crafting hooks & full songs is not her strongpoint.

She better take cues from Drake.  He got about 20 niggas around him "co-writing" and crafting the songs together.