if she don't get a damn job.

all this begging
:diddraispoot:

b7

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 13, 2017, 06:02:57 PM
What is she asking for money for?  :uhh:
hgffffffgggg u sound like that mom that FUMES out before digging in her purse

The Brandy Barbie

This is a joke.  They already said one of Kristal's friends was going to start a Go Fund Me page for her to get some better glasses because the glasses she has were ugly are weren't working well or something.

GRAND

Sorry but I scream everytime I see this thread title

Psilocybin

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on August 13, 2017, 06:55:28 PM
This is a joke.  They already said one of Kristal's friends was going to start a Go Fund Me page for her to get some better glasses because the glasses she has were ugly are weren't working well or something.

Sis' is claiming to need surgery, not glasses. Feverishly defending herself from fans! I can't.

Quote@itskristallyn -@melan_delore well ma'am here's the deal...i am legally blind, not sure if you understand what that is but because of my sight and the fact that I have extreme astigmatism I have to have a procedure that's a little different than your usual "lasik" unfortunately I am both NEARSIGHTED AND FARSIGHTED therefore the cornea cannot either be flattened or made steep it has to be done just right in a manner where my actual sight isn't jeopardized if you get what I'm saying. Therefore making the procedure more risky but definitely POSSIBLE. So hopefully that answers your questions. In fact it's actually a little more than $5000 and you must also consider it would be done by a reputable surgeon who knows exactly what they're doing. ✌🏽

Kaeli.

Quote from: Harlem on August 13, 2017, 03:58:57 PM
Like I said in the other thread Kelly or Frank can't help sis out with $5k?! That's chump change at least to Kelly... she'll buy a bag that much smh

Well I wouldn't put my money into someone that is a failure. This girl is going nowhere.

And honestly... 5k isn't THAT much. Get a job & save up if ur that serious about it.

b7

Quote from: Aurora. on August 13, 2017, 07:03:37 PM

Sis' is claiming to need surgery, not glasses. Feverishly defending herself from fans! I can't.

Quote@itskristallyn -@melan_delore well ma'am here's the deal...i am legally blind, not sure if you understand what that is but because of my sight and the fact that I have extreme astigmatism I have to have a procedure that's a little different than your usual "lasik" unfortunately I am both NEARSIGHTED AND FARSIGHTED therefore the cornea cannot either be flattened or made steep it has to be done just right in a manner where my actual sight isn't jeopardized if you get what I'm saying. Therefore making the procedure more risky but definitely POSSIBLE. So hopefully that answers your questions. In fact it's actually a little more than $5000 and you must also consider it would be done by a reputable surgeon who knows exactly what they're doing. ✌🏽
do they need to be on a label or something? This is crazy

b7

KING BENTLEY.

She should look into getting insurance.

Kelly ain't shit, her group members are broke and BLIND and she cares less :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

June's should air out Kelly's lesbian lifestyle
That'll teach her

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: LITE on August 13, 2017, 04:44:22 PM
i distinctly remember kristal telling kelly on that show she's broke as hell and is about to get her phone disconnected until kelly gave them all a check of $500 and saved the day. they havent made any money since.
:guys:

GRAND

Quote from: Nine on August 13, 2017, 07:36:53 PM
Quote from: LITE on August 13, 2017, 04:44:22 PM
i distinctly remember kristal telling kelly on that show she's broke as hell and is about to get her phone disconnected until kelly gave them all a check of $500 and saved the day. they havent made any money since.
:guys:
Im in PAIN

BigDawg

Quote from: Aurora. on August 13, 2017, 07:03:37 PM

Gggg

I'm sor' I just can't feel sorry for her.

b7

ssddddd something about her always seemed a tad bit smug but she's a sweetheart at the same time I guess