Did y'all watch Insecure last night?

Started by Vonc2002, August 14, 2017, 04:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on August 15, 2017, 01:22:25 AM
Last nights episode is one of my faves! Kelly is fucking HILARIOUS! I scream at everything she says. Her comedic timing is on point. From when she was dancing with dude, getting fingered, when she was talking about "Could I fuck Derek?" etc...I LIVE for her. I'm so glad they added more of her this season. And she's one of the writers.

They've only shown Tiffany (Amanda Seales) once so far. I wonder why. And they haven't shown her husband at all.

Broderick Hunter's character was rude as fuck to Issa. I would have cussed his ass out.

I like Issa's hair! It fits her.

Molly's hair looks GREAT this season. It looked great for the first couple episodes last season, but then them wigs became TRASH! I guess her personal life was spiraling down so they wanted her to look a mess too.

Dro and Molly are definitely going to fuck. I follow dude on insta and he was posting behind the scenes when they were filming. Something is going to happen. He's not FOINE, but he's cute though! I really like his personality. I saw him 2 months ago at Tyrese's house.

I'm over Lawrence.
;

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2017, 01:27:41 AM
Well im not OVER Lawerence, i like his character.  I also like that we get the opposite ends of the spectrum, Issa with her friends and Lawerence with  his. They can put the Issa/Lawerence "will they or won't they" thing on ice tho
bcnnccnc yea

Their chemistry wasn't all THAT anyway. U get more from her and Daniel

Gilgamesh.

Dro and Lisa discuss the latest episode:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on August 15, 2017, 01:39:11 AM
Well we really haven't gotten a real glimpse at their chemistry yet because Issa was OVER Lawrence from the beginning of the show.
n

Yea I've seen enough

AIDS

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on August 15, 2017, 01:55:35 AM
And y'all, the guy that plays Dro takes baths with his brother votuyhijvb iuy

Excuse me

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 15, 2017, 07:52:36 PM
Well we really haven't gotten a real glimpse at their chemistry yet because Issa was OVER Lawrence from the beginning of the show.
n

Yea I've seen enough

:kii:

I like seeing them enjoy single life, especially Lawrence - he was too complacent with Issa

Gilgamesh.

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 15, 2017, 07:58:29 PM
n

Yea I've seen enough

I like seeing them enjoy single life, especially Lawrence - he was too complacent with Issa
!!! they're both a little awkward and corny socially, so it's fun to see them navigate LA life ...  separately lolz

Vonc2002

n

Yea I've seen enough

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 15, 2017, 08:11:10 PM
n

Yea I've seen enough

!!! they're both a little awkward and corny socially, so it's fun to see them navigate LA life ...  separately lolz
sddddddddddd
I agree

MelMel

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

MelMel