The Golden Girls Reunion

Started by M-Rocka, August 14, 2017, 09:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 15, 2017, 03:10:19 PM
I mean sis was giving conflicting stories about miscarriages and abortions so it's like Cristen which is it? She wants pity points, lying self.
Yea, but i didn't understand why San' was so hell bent on proving her wrong. They squashed all the shit between them.  Why are u carrying on like this?  Shouldnt u be finishing up with Hazel?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And i got what ol girl was saying about the bby too tbh, so it was really a moot point
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2017, 03:14:00 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 15, 2017, 03:10:19 PM
I mean sis was giving conflicting stories about miscarriages and abortions so it's like Cristen which is it? She wants pity points, lying self.
Yea, but i didn't understand why San' was so hell bent on proving her wrong. They squashed all the shit between them.  Why are u carrying on like this?  Shouldnt u be finishing up with Hazel?

I was waiting on 'niyah to pounce on Hazel too. She should've kept that 20k comment to herself though.

Honestly wished Blow Job was dragged too. Fake ass Suzie Ketchup or whatever her name is.

Opposites Attract.

Jackie is a shitty Mother but honestly her daughter is grown as fuck. If the Bitch ain't shit cut her off and move tf on. I just do not even understand all the back and forth or why people even care. This is a grown ass women, not no damn child lol

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

Watching right now. You guys really went up for Jennifer, why? :uhh:

I'm in pain watching her squeezed on that couch with all of the 3 episode guests.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: BowDown on August 15, 2017, 03:48:14 PM
Watching right now. You guys really went up for Jennifer, why? :uhh:

I'm in pain watching her squeezed on that couch with all of the 3 episode guests.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I'm wheezing.
:kii: :kii: :kii:

Cowgirl

Host: You at every moment always wanna have sex
Jackie: I know! I'm open and I'm from Seattle. :melmel:

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Cowgirl

is she really 61?!
:diddraispoot:

BBCBCBCXXXXXXXCCCX

M-Rocka

BigDawg

Quote from: BowDown on August 15, 2017, 04:00:38 PM
is she really 61?!

BBCBCBCXXXXXXXCCCX
She's not...that has always been a running joke.

I screamed when she said she was 61

:plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: BigDawg on August 15, 2017, 04:37:03 PM
is she really 61?!

BBCBCBCXXXXXXXCCCX

v

But it sent me that no one said, "no you're not Jackie lmao." 61 was definitely believable and they wanted confirmation. :dead: :dead: :dead:

Vonc2002

August 15, 2017, 04:50:33 PM #72 Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 04:50:45 PM by Vonc2002
is she really 61?!

BBCBCBCXXXXXXXCCCX
!!!!!!!!!!
When she said that it changed everything for me.  I was like OKAY! She looks good to me to be 61

AIDS

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on August 15, 2017, 04:37:03 PM
is she really 61?!

BBCBCBCXXXXXXXCCCX

Oh, she isn't :bvy: