XJHJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJiiii these bsource responses

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, August 14, 2017, 10:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

QuoteSyreeda Portis2 months ago
You were so transparent. Thank you for this. My husband has a similar testimony, but the enemy is trying to entice him back into it. However, I know there is no life in this pseudo lifestyle. I am praying for my husband. Thanks for the encouragement.
Reply 121     

Hide replies
J'Jitana Ingraham
J'Jitana Ingraham1 week ago
Syreeda Portis praying for you and your husband! I pray that TMH guides and protects you both and I pray that any attack against your marriage fall to the wayside. I lift your family in prayer and rebuke that spirit of homosexuality in your husband in AhaYahs name!
Reply 14     

Debby Ek
Debby Ek1 week ago
Wow this is my actual fear in life. But I am praying for you
Reply 7     

Beaudeenicole
Beaudeenicole5 days ago
Praying for you and your husband love. ❤️
Reply 9     

lulubby3
lulubby33 days ago
Girl! Yo husband is GAY... it's your fault you married him knowing dog on well that he's attracted to the same sex. Nothing will ever change that, no amount of praying, therapy sessions, sex with change it. And who is the "enemy" ?
Reply 11     

lulubby3
lulubby33 days ago
Debby ek It won't be a fear for you unless you choose to be an idiot and marry a gay man....
Reply 3     

yous a lame
yous a lame3 days ago
lulubby3 LMFAOOO preach 😂
Reply 3     

Endless possibilities
Endless possibilities3 days ago
Syreeda Portis Keep the faith. Our God is able.
Reply 3     

Welcome's House
Welcome's House3 days ago
Syreeda Portis may the Holy spirit touches your husband right now, homo spirit i command u to go back where u belong in the pit don t touch our brother i demand u to release him right now in jesus name amen
Reply 9     

Welcome's House
Welcome's House3 days ago
lulubby3 support others instead of putting them down
Reply 6     

ThatBoo Kay
ThatBoo Kay2 days ago
Welcome's House support someone trying to "pray" something that won't go away out of somebody?
Reply 1     

LBloggie
LBloggie1 day ago
Syreeda Portis lmao Syreeda im over here hollerin at enticing him back in sis stay strong and support him and trust that god will work on him
Reply 1     

cherishdeb
cherishdeb1 day ago
Syreeda Portis sis thank you. Find a strong deliverance ministry or take him to see Apostle John Eckhart Tolle. play the deliverance tapes in your home. They are on YouTube
Reply 1     

Syreeda Portis
Syreeda Portis1 day ago
Thank you everyone for your support and prayers!!
Reply 1     

puppy Moz
puppy Moz1 day ago
Syreeda Portis Invite a man and have threesomes sometimes, it's not a sin.
LBloggie
LBloggie1 day ago
You know I was thinking that but I didn't want to say it. I think if everything is above board and there is trust between you two it wouldn't be a bad idea to experiment a bit together. Cause sometimes if you feel u are deprived of your needs U find ways to get them fufilled
but it may not be sex that her husband is needing it might just be non sexual male affection and companionship
Read more

David Meredith
David Meredith23 hours ago
Syreeda Portis no one said it's going to be easy but keep the faith.God can do anything,put it all in his hands and watch him work.
Reply 2     

Son of Sekhmet
Son of Sekhmet5 hours agoHighlighted reply
Syreeda Portis - He is gay and not happy with you.
Matt W
Matt W8 minutes ago
Syreeda Portis You're a fool if you're still with him, while denying the fact that your husband is gay. He's having sex with other men.
LBloggie
LBloggie3 seconds ago
yall are off base it really doesnt lessen his relationship with his wife no more than smoking addiction or  going to the strip club their marriage is fine it gonna take work like any marriage does

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different