And this year's Video Vanguard Award is going to...

Started by Cowboy Nine, August 15, 2017, 01:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Pink's success is so crazy. She kinda flopped with Try This and started to with I'm Not Dead a bit but she revived somehow and has been releasing the same song ever since..

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 15, 2017, 02:45:16 PM
I mean it's P!NK, let's not act like she's some random flop :dead: y'all are a fuckin mess.
LIKE :plzstop:
And pink music videos are very artistic.  She is a decent choice for this.  That one video is amazing and ion even like the damn song like that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on August 15, 2017, 02:46:12 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 15, 2017, 02:39:33 PM
s
I guess I just never got all the way into Pink

Is she RnB, is she a rocker ....

Only thing I really got was he excuse for the pink hair. Being the anti-Britney/Xtina
musically I don't blame you but that girl sings down and uses her voice better than both
!!

And she's a solid dancer. She danced better than Brit tbh but just didn't have much choreography..

AIDS

Quote from: 1RIG on August 15, 2017, 02:45:16 PM
I mean it's P!NK, let's not act like she's some random flop :dead: y'all are a fuckin mess.

!!!

She deserves this.

FlowerBomb

The Vangaurd aren't only about videos either
Wish it was Missy instead though
Maybe if she had a successful era

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on August 15, 2017, 02:46:20 PM
Pink's success is so crazy. She kinda flopped with Try This and started to with I'm Not Dead a bit but she revived somehow and has been releasing the same song ever since..
She did seem like she was on the verge but she pulled it all the way back.
And even those flop albums are ATLEAST platinum. Pink is consistent. I mean she just released a song that moved despacito from the top of itunes after months. Pink is no punk bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

August 15, 2017, 02:52:38 PM #37 Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:53:20 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: BowDown on August 15, 2017, 02:48:29 PM
s

Only thing I really got was he excuse for the pink hair. Being the anti-Britney/Xtina
musically I don't blame you but that girl sings down and uses her voice better than both
!!

And she's a solid dancer. She danced better than Brit tbh but just didn't have much choreography..

Pink is a really good performer. This is the song i dont like but the video is very dope
I really didnt realize pink was such a performer, even after the janet shit.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2017, 02:52:38 PM
s

!!

Pink is a really good performer. This is the song i dont like but the video is very dope

Forgot about this vid!!!
:gorlonfire:

Pink is low-key Queen, huh? :uhh:

como la whore

yea I'm not mad at all with this choice. her longevity can't be denied. and her verse in Lady Marmalade was always my fav  :butwait!:

happy for her

LOONA.

I mean it's called the Video Van or whatever but y'all realize it isn't ONLY about videos?

It was original called the MJ award anyway.

I don't really care for Pink but book I guess.     

Mel.

Super bummed that it's not X
but huge congrats to P!nk, queen definitely deserves it also

CHOKE

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on August 15, 2017, 02:54:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2017, 02:52:38 PM
s

!!

Forgot about this vid!!!
:gorlonfire:

Pink is low-key Queen, huh? :uhh:
It's AMAZING! One of the best videos I've seen PERIOD! I was like WAIT PINK! PERFORM! The song is cool too but the video was really dope

Cowgirl

Quote from: Mel. on August 15, 2017, 03:02:36 PM
Super bummed that it's not X
but huge congrats to P!nk, queen definitely deserves it also
Out of curiosity, do you think Pink deserved before Christina?