Xxxxxxxxds This fag kinda sifted Jans wig & album on Wendy

Started by BAPHOMET., October 05, 2015, 03:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Wendy is fuming because she basically told Janet to sit down and Janet shat all over her lol
Can't keep a real black woman down hehe

hotep.

The guy said the Wendy Producers asked during the commercial break if someone didn't like the album and if they'd share their opinion during the next segment when they got back on air.

staged.

Herb.

lol.

This is what happens when you get hyped in the moment of it all.
"Cameras! Lights! My time to shine!"

Firstly, Wendy shaded you for being a lumberjack with a broken wrist. It was all in her expressions.
Then allowed you to make a fool of yourself on national television by talking down to a musical legend.
She didn't do it herself for a reason.

AIDS!

garlic

Quote from: Herb. on October 06, 2015, 08:16:39 AM
I had a feeling that Wendy put him up to it.
What is her problem...I mean if that's your opinion, just state it and let it be.
Don't hide behind your audience members.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and not only is janet a music legend, her humanitarian outreach etc is profound. i just feel like, you need to have more respect when you address her. whether or not you like the album, you're entitled to your opinion, but there's a way you voice out without being disrespectful.

Stewie

Quote from: RED on October 06, 2015, 08:25:35 AM
Wendy is fuming because she basically told Janet to sit down and Janet shat all over her lol

hjhjhhj are you implying that wendy is an uncle tom and looks like a man?  :ohwow:

AIDS!

Quote from: Stewie on October 06, 2015, 12:19:05 PM
Quote from: RED on October 06, 2015, 08:25:35 AM

hjhjhhj are you implying that wendy is an uncle tom and looks like a man?  :ohwow:
yes

LOONA.

AIDS!

LOONA.

Zankou.