Xxxxxxxxds This fag kinda sifted Jans wig & album on Wendy

Started by BAPHOMET., October 05, 2015, 03:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Mel.

Mel.

especially for how long she's been gone in this ever-changing industry.
over 100k for her is good.

Mel.

and tbh...
at this point in her career, she really has nothing left to prove to anyone.

she's done everything you could imagine. She's mostly at this point doing it for the love of music
not to sell so and so amount of records....it's already been done.

asdfghjkl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

garlic

he had the opportunity to say some positive things about janet's comeback, and instead he chose to be trash. i'm not saying he had to promote the album, but.... out of all the opportunities you have to get on live tv and send a positive message to the masses, and you waste it saying something catty and faggotty. hes part of the reason people view gays the way they do.

COD.

Quote from: garlic on October 05, 2015, 09:10:21 PM
he had the opportunity to say some positive things about janet's comeback, and instead he chose to be trash. i'm not saying he had to promote the album, but.... out of all the opportunities you have to get on live tv and send a positive message to the masses, and you waste it saying something catty and faggotty. hes part of the reason people view gays the way they do.

f
or maybe he genuinely didn't use the album.
:receipts:

Nine

v

I mean Wend' asked for her co-hosts opinionata on the Hot Topics

He didn't like it, so why lie on national TV
:udontlookok:

garlic

Quote from: .CodyJade. on October 05, 2015, 09:12:13 PM

f

don't miss the point. he could have still gave her a bad review and worded it in a more respectful and eloquent way. you don't wake up everyday with a chance to spread a message on a platform like wendy's show.

garlic

Quote from: 9九 on October 05, 2015, 09:13:06 PM
v

I mean Wend' asked for her co-hosts opinionata on the Hot Topics

He didn't like it, so why lie on national TV
:udontlookok:

that's not my point.

COD.

Quote from: garlic on October 05, 2015, 09:14:40 PM

f

don't miss the point. he could have still gave her a bad review and worded it in a more respectful and eloquent way. you don't wake up everyday with a chance to spread a message on a platform like wendy's show.

so you're upset with the delivery. got it. MESS brings in the ratings though. Wendy knows that
:letsmessfag:

garlic

Quote from: .CodyJade. on October 05, 2015, 09:16:17 PM
Quote from: garlic on October 05, 2015, 09:14:40 PM

f

so you're upset with the delivery. got it. MESS brings in the ratings though. Wendy knows that
:letsmessfag:

nnnnnn

BetterAngels

Like Janet was doing sexy while Beyonce was busy losing on Star Search.