Joseline says she is BLACK

Started by SouravMay, August 17, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: eyasketv on August 17, 2017, 06:59:51 PM
Vonc you get on Lew for staying in your quotes when you don't want to converse, but I am 10 seconds away from charging you rent.

I just don't want to talk to you. Please stop trying.
s

Now girl :dead: ... we talked about this. Neither of us are bougie girls

plus ... girl you are from Southside Jamaica Queens ... and I'm from the Flats .... neither are the Hamptons .... "oh don't wanna talk" you better stay and socialize lolz. Luv you

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Enter My World (2006) on August 17, 2017, 05:53:11 PM
no srsly I have no issue with Herb, he was just flat owt WRONG on this.
s

Boy

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Scott. on August 17, 2017, 04:27:17 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 17, 2017, 02:17:16 PM
J. Lo reps "100% Boricua", but a lot of Ricans identify as Afro-Latino.  Like Rosie Perez, Lala, etc.   She grew up in the Bronx, and I remember when she dropped "I'm Real", the original version said "niggas".  And there was a lot of controversy.

My mom is Black, and my father is a mix of Cuban & Rican, and I've called people "nappy headed" plenty of times.  Hell, Nicki Minaj says it in like 10 verses.  I definitely don't think that's self hate.

And tbh, the J.Lo thing I think was just the only Puerto Rican she could think of that was sexy and popping pushing 50.  And she compared K. to the first washed up soul singer that came to mind.
i call myself nappy headed when I need a haircut lol. But I dont hate myself
s

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

Quote from: eyasketv on August 17, 2017, 08:58:39 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 17, 2017, 08:31:41 PM
Quote from: eyasketv on August 17, 2017, 07:46:45 PM
cody -

https://vocaroo.com/i/s14sr8c30w7z

:wub:

BITCH, is it The View?  :kii:

But I feel you.  I think we're pretty much on the same page.

I was finding myself being so careful in my wording, because colorism and race is so tricky. 

We'll just agree to disagree on certain issues, but I liked the discussion.  :-P
:blush:

Yeah. :woohoo:

I thought it was just me. Bitch I recorded my mess like 3 times. lol Like wai, that wording isn't right. :ummwhat:

But yeah. If I see someone who hasn't identified themselves as AA (and I've only seen identifying themselves as other) using specific terms which are generally used to demean or disrespect AA's, I'll have an issue. Her saying she's Black doesn't make it better for me cuz I yank Blacks for saying mess like that just like I yank everyone else.I even tapped Nicki's ass for it. It's just not cute, regardless.

But I can understand and respect everyone's views. I think we found a lot of common ground in here. :enchantress:

And Malcolm, YES - you were right this time. There! :cheerup:

This last sentence.

Look at you GROWING!  Come here! 

.....so I can let you know the Remy vs. Nicki pic battle is going down before midnight.  Stay Tuned!

Cowgirl

Palladium

ddddddddddd

Thought this was common knowledge.

Kween has always thought of herself as a blk Puerto Rican.

SouravMay

Quote from: Yahola, lead me on August 17, 2017, 08:58:39 PM

And Malcolm, YES - you were right this time. There! :cheerup:

Nice, we can close this now lol

B7

SouravMay

B7