Joseline says she is BLACK

Started by SouravMay, August 17, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

LOONA.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Yahola, lead me on August 17, 2017, 09:52:33 PM
And Bent - who is doing the absolute fool in here. :rudone:

But that is why I love you. :woohoo: I saw you making lil threads trying to be nice but I was still being stubborn. So if there's any reason you're doing the fool in here it is my own fault. :wub:

I'm going to buy one song from Tweet tonight.
s

Jesus. Will somebody shut this girl up

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

"Oh kumbahyah! Comin n-too mah womah-hood!"

Do you know I have pending assault charges girl
:cmerefag:

H.#.G.*.Z

MAY

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssss

Nah but for real I just joke around and I honestly like to curl up and get cozy under ppl skin LMAO. So it's not personal.

Except for Scotty. I don't rock with him at all. He knows that.

H.#.G.*.Z

MelMel

Quote from: Yahola, lead me on August 17, 2017, 09:20:48 PM
And speaking of humility...

I think I owe Vonc an apology. We never really had an issue until a couple years back when I think I misinterpreted something he said, or simply took it the wrong way. It's kind of been game ON since between us on here, but I'd prefer peace over this senseless back and forth.

You're still my brother and I have love for you regardless. Doesn't mean we have to be besties or anything but I'd just like to put that out there to you. Thanks.
don't apologize to that rude bitch

XXX.

Just came back in here to get Drais.

LOONA.

MelMel

Quote from: Yahola, lead me on August 18, 2017, 03:06:04 PM
Mel :guys:

I still love Vonc. And the same goes for all of my brothers and sisters on here. Regardless of any silliness or pettiness that went down before.

Not saying it just to say it, either. At the end of the day, I would do anything for you guys. Happy Friday

And watch it Cody. :udontlookok:
I said what I said and next time I said don't apologize or else!!!!!!!!