I'm interviewing H.E.R. later tonight

Started by Buddha, August 18, 2017, 02:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I don't have a question but tell that bitch every kinda way and gone away are the best songs of the damn yr. Im actually gonna read when u post this interview. I'd like to know more about her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2017, 03:19:28 PM
I don't have a question but tell that bitch every kinda way and gone away are the best songs of the damn yr. Im actually gonna read when u post this interview. I'd like to know more about her

And Focus is one of the best R&B songs i've heard in years :stressed:

b7

As far as volume 2 goes, "Changes" is IT

That second verse dnndnfnf bitch

SouravMay

Brandy inspiration. Did DJ Camper have Brandy in mind for some of the songs or even give her cuts originally meant for Brandy.

Ask her about what she thinks of H.I.M. copying her.

Her favorite female rappers.
B7

Vonc2002

Speaking of H.I.M., I just saw a link to his EP and i contemplated downloading it on the strength of her, but are they affiliated in any way? Does he make good music?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: MACK on August 18, 2017, 03:41:51 PM
Brandy inspiration. Did DJ Camper have Brandy in mind for some of the songs or even give her cuts originally meant for Brandy.

Only you would think this is appropriate :kii:

SouravMay

August 18, 2017, 03:57:06 PM #22 Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 04:00:30 PM by MACK
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 18, 2017, 03:54:36 PM

It's a legit question. YKIGS were the ones who broke the news of a DJ Camper produced EP by Brandy that eventually got scrapped.
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 18, 2017, 03:54:36 PM

Because i was reading like :uhh:
Everyone is entitled to submit the questions they'd like asked tho, so yea.........

b7

Gabi writes her own music and Brandy was writing with DJ, so I highly doubt any songs were meant for the other

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Buddha on August 18, 2017, 02:29:48 PM
They already said no cameras lol
:plzstop:

Is she gonna be performing behind curtains and ducking from cameras for the rest of her career?

:ummwhat:

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2017, 03:44:09 PM
Speaking of H.I.M., I just saw a link to his EP and i contemplated downloading it on the strength of her, but are they affiliated in any way? Does he make good music?

I listened to his snippets. No ma'am.

BAPHOMET.

MAY

I feel like some of those beats on Vol. 1 were meant for Brandy's EP.

Buddha