Name a time u almost cut ur fave(s) off ...

Started by GLOCK, October 05, 2015, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

Quote from: STARSTRUKK on October 05, 2015, 10:13:28 PM
Keysh been on thin ice....and its still cracking....this next album is make it or break it.
Usher needs to stop playing and release a damn album...tossing out singles is dry as fuck.
Bran im giving ha a lil window to breathe but i need music....a song/ep/mixtape....something.
Tank needs to deliver this album the last was decent.

;

Pearls Khan

when i realized I Bet was the only grease on Jackie

Cowgirl

Bran: During Full Moon when she basically decided not to put any more singles out or bother to promote.
Bey: I remember getting annoyed during the B'Day era with the deluxe editions, re-re-releases, songs recording in fucking Mandarin, etc.
:overit:

MAY

MAY

Keysh been on thin ice....and its still cracking....this next album is make it or break it.
Usher needs to stop playing and release a damn album...tossing out singles is dry as fuck.
Bran im giving ha a lil window to breathe but i need music....a song/ep/mixtape....something.

But WAIT CJ sis!

You don't use?

Stewie

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: BowDown on October 05, 2015, 10:19:51 PM
Bey: I remember getting annoyed during the B'Day era with the deluxe editions, re-re-releases, songs recording in fucking Mandarin, etc.
:overit:
sfdsdfsdadfnsdnnn

oh! Spanish! Swahili! worldwide!

Kweens fuckin tried it
:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Not too fuckin' much
Queen cant help she's bilingual.
  :plea:

Pisces Soul

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 05, 2015, 10:23:51 PM

But WAIT CJ sis!

You don't use?
:rudone: :rudone: :rudone: :rudone: :rudone: :overit:

RAY7

Bey- when she lipped the anthem at the inauguration :stressed:

pCj

MAY