Jessie T. Usher to star in 'Shaft' reboot, Samuel L. Jackson & Richard Roundtree

Started by Lazarus, August 19, 2017, 09:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 19, 2017, 10:20:09 PM
I thought Jessie T.  and Usher were separate people when I read the title til I googled. I thought My' missed the "and" :kii:

b7

Dddfffff yea I'm 75% sure myself

I definitely can't see this :dead: he and Jacob latimore be out here snagging ROLES huh

Vonc2002

Yea, he do be in alot of stuff tho. Too bad independence day flopped
That was supposes to be his real launching pad. But yea, he looks very gay to me. He might not be but he has a bad case of gay face
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Omg watching his Wendy interview now

I see it & they're shading him all in the comments :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2017, 10:25:55 PM
And im just seeing that the movie is named son of shaft but STILL! They couldve got Kofi's blk ass. He reminds me more of shaft than this girl boy
yeah

GLOCK

This mess doesn't even need a remake or a fucking spin off
Hollywood is really fucking finished, huh?

b7

GLOCK

And if he finds him a dyke like Will did..
He can have a pretty good career

Fuck the right reps and BOOM!
He's a cutie for sure

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2017, 11:44:38 PM
Yea, he do be in alot of stuff tho. Too bad independence day flopped
That was supposes to be his real launching pad. But yea, he looks very gay to me. He might not be but he has a bad case of gay face
so that flopped(which made twice its budget)

But battleship didn't? Even though it barely made its budget?

Gotcha :giveittomeddy:

Vonc2002

Actually, I'm not mad at the idea tho.  Shaft is kinda like the black james bond a bit. Richard Roundtree did a couple of movies and now samuel. I even like the idea of them incorporating his son but jessie just doesnt seem like the most obvious choice.  I like those black action movies tho.  Like the blades, Bad Boys, etc. I wish more were made