Insecure Episode 5 **spoilers**

Started by Gilgamesh., August 21, 2017, 02:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

MAY

I think she overreacted at the party after finding out about her parents.

Vonc2002

Last night's episode was so good.  I love that Issa is stepping into her inner hoe but im salty af at it being with a dude that  CLEARLY likes her. Bitch, u can't ever get shit right
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 21, 2017, 02:18:16 PM
Yeah and Her acting was not good in that scene

HUGO

I screamed when that dick pic came through and she rear ended that truck  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

HUGO

But when Dro  offered to take her home I knew she was about to get some cack

Vonc2002

I disagree. That relationship was "the standard" in her mind and what she compared everything to. Her delusion of this perfect marriage was broken. Also, not only was this the ideal relationship in her mind but it was her parents, so im highkey mad that u did my momma like that. I wouldn't have responded that way BUT i wouldnt side eye someone else for responding that way
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on August 21, 2017, 02:19:04 PM
Yeah and Her acting was not good in that scene
Now THIS i can agree with.  It was a lil forced

Harlem

Quote from: HUGO on August 21, 2017, 02:20:34 PM
But when Dro  offered to take her home I knew she was about to get some cack

Me too!!!!!!!
:oof:

Vonc2002

I wonder if molly leaves the insecure set with the female version of blue balls. This bitch is a virgin and i feel like she said she doesnt even masturbate. Like, what kinda fckn TORTURE

Gilgamesh.

August 21, 2017, 02:42:15 PM #11 Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 02:42:44 PM by Gilgamesh.
Molly did too much. The Aunt made it sound like it happened before the kids were even born.

AIDS

watching now.

When Molly gets this nigga's occupation wrong :dead:

GLOCK

!
Stay out of mess that isn't urs  :uhh:

And then u make this huge scene then sat there and got fucked by a married nigger

Ugh! I wanna fight her sometimes

GLOCK

Issa had me fucking yelling on that date with that Spanish dude :kii: