Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z rumored to Headline Super Bowl Halftime Show

Started by Mel., August 24, 2017, 01:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: XXX. on August 24, 2017, 06:17:55 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 24, 2017, 06:13:31 PM
Quote from: XXX. on August 24, 2017, 06:05:29 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 24, 2017, 06:01:39 PM
:gorlonfire:

Dumb Fags

A Bey Jay mess would kill

What makes you want that so bad?

I feel like Jay's style of rap just doesn't fit what's hot in music right now. 

Did you like "Shining"?

I did, but I didn't like Jay's part.  And I didn't like their chemistry enough there to want an entire album.
because i like the way SHE comes off when she does songs with him

I don't give a Fck about Jay  :dead: but she seemingly puts herself in a different mental state when recording with him

Basically: I want 12 Drunk in Loves  :hmph: sue me

NNDNDBbbNNNbbbdnnNBBBBBBBBbbbbbbb

I still think On The Run Tour is her best tour.  That "Gangsta Wife" aesthetic she played up was so dark and hot!

But musically, I'm just not sure if Jay can carry his end of the bargain.
u went to that one too right? U enjoyed it more than formation? I think I would have too, tbh

The way those songs transitioned into the other and u didn't know wtf was about to happen dnndndnfn
:loose2when:

Cowgirl

I enjoyed OTR more overall than Form' because it was more upbeat but certain elements of Form' cannot be matched..

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 24, 2017, 11:44:55 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 24, 2017, 06:13:31 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 24, 2017, 06:01:39 PM

Dumb Fags

Did you like "Shining"?

I did, but I didn't like Jay's part.  And I didn't like their chemistry enough there to want an entire album.

I don't give a Fck about Jay  :dead: but she seemingly puts herself in a different mental state when recording with him

I still think On The Run Tour is her best tour.  That "Gangsta Wife" aesthetic she played up was so dark and hot!

u went to that one too right? U enjoyed it more than formation? I think I would have too, tbh

The way those songs transitioned into the other and u didn't know wtf was about to happen dnndndnfn

Yes!

OTR Tour >>>> Formation Tour

And by a HUGE margin, IMO!

The wardrobe alone!  It had such a dark and edgy concept.  I loved the video interludes a lot too!  It was done really well, and the songs she chose >>>>> 

I watch the HBO special all the time.  :gorlonfire:

This is one of the best openings to a tour ever.

When she took the mask off and started rapping "Upgrade U".  And hit the little choreo on the hook. :omf:

Then the way "Crazy In Love" weaved right into "Show Me What You Got". :omf: :omf: :omf:

YEAH!

This show >>>>>

GRAND

Is this the tour where bey was visibly PISSED :dead:

They looked so sexy during this tour

GRAND

Ugh look at how she performs

I use

That's why I want that joint album mess

And it'd be a quick/easy success just like WTT :dead:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on August 25, 2017, 12:59:50 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 24, 2017, 11:44:55 PM

Dumb Fags

Did you like "Shining"?

Yes!

OTR Tour >>>> Formation Tour

And by a HUGE margin, IMO!

The wardrobe alone!  It had such a dark and edgy concept.  I loved the video interludes a lot too!  It was done really well, and the songs she chose >>>>> 

I watch the HBO special all the time.  :gorlonfire:

This is one of the best openings to a tour ever.

When she took the mask off and started rapping "Upgrade U".  And hit the little choreo on the hook. :omf:

Then the way "Crazy In Love" weaved right into "Show Me What You Got". :omf: :omf: :omf:

YEAH!

This show >>>>>
aaaaack!!! Lemme get back IN

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 25, 2017, 01:17:35 AM
Not too much on the Formation Tour

NNNNnnnnnNNNnnnnnnnnnn

The fact that she didn't do "6 INCH", "Pray You Catch Me" or "Love Drought", she can kinda KEEP IT!

Cowgirl

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on August 25, 2017, 01:18:24 AM

NNNNnnnnnNNNnnnnnnnnnn

The fact that she didn't do "6 INCH", "Pray You Catch Me" or "Love Drought", she can kinda KEEP IT!

:butwait!: but she did

"Pray You Catch me" makes no sense that she didnt perform it considering she bothered to perform "Running" (tho' I love the song").... but.. :blink:

XXX.

Cowgirl

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 25, 2017, 01:23:09 AM
Quote from: XXX. on August 25, 2017, 01:18:24 AM

NNNNnnnnnNNNnnnnnnnnnn

:butwait!: but she did

"Pray You Catch me" makes no sense that she didnt perform it considering she bothered to perform "Running" (tho' I love the song").... but.. :blink:

Final show!  Surprise!

I can't stand her ass!

And YEAH, she could have kept "Running".  But I kind of understand why she doesn't do some songs on tour the way everything goes viral now. 

She's thinking ahead to award shows.  So, in hindsight, I guess it was better we hadn't seen her do "LD" and "PYCM" prior to the VMAs & GRAMMYs.

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on August 25, 2017, 01:24:48 AM
Quote from: XXX. on August 25, 2017, 01:23:31 AM
Quote from: BowDown on August 25, 2017, 01:22:03 AM
She performed 6 Inch at my show.
:woohoo:

On that little spinning thing? 

Congrats!

Bitch, it was everything.
:plea:

DDDddddd

Did you like the TIDAL X performance of it?

Something about it, I just can't get into.