Is Nicki Minaj's 'Be Humble' Tweet Aimed at Taylor Swift?

Started by Lazarus, August 25, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 25, 2017, 11:13:11 AM
Quote from: Mel. on August 25, 2017, 11:11:46 AM
Nicki's such a non-event.
the sheer irony if she is indeed talking about Taylor

as uc as she boasts.

rrrr

Like it doesn't matter WHO she's talking about. Her telling ANYONE to be humble is preposterous.
...or maybe she was just quotin the song? :diddraispoot:

GLOCK

Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 11:40:46 AM
It's generally a pet peeve for me when people post stories/articles without a source. It almost annoys me. :plzstop:

Anytime someone does it I ask for the source. Always.

It's not about questioning credibility (unless I specifically say it is) - it's more about "Why did you post this without the source? Who wrote it? :uhh: "

Nothing against My' but it just irks me a tinsy bit. :plzstop: I'm sure some of you have noticed that.
omf---a!
This Brandon lashing

fedswatchin

Quote from: MARS. on August 25, 2017, 11:20:05 AM
well you asked the source as if credibility did matter. Now that you know it's Billboard you're arguing that it's just an opinion :dead:
but it is just an opinion :butim16robert: do you know what subjective means bby?

AIDS

why are you quoting me though? who was talking to you?

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 12:27:11 PM
As in, I'm not responding to a bunch of name calling and conclusions
But u literally are and have been.  :dead:
Its almost like it physically pains u not to.  Uve gone so far as to leave the board because u didn't wanna interact with people but would randomly log in doing just that until u said "fck it" and just logged back in altogether. Your antics are hilarious. Sle can be a lil extra with the cardi stuff but he's spot on in his assessment of u.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FAMÈ

Vonc2002

Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 12:35:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2017, 12:33:18 PM
Its almost like it physically pains u not to.  Uve gone so far as to leave the board because u didn't wanna interact with people but would randomly log in doing just that until u said "fck it" and just logged back in altogether. Your antics are hilarious. Sle can be a lil extra with the cardi stuff but he's spot on in his assessment of u.
I'm totally fine with you thinking all of this - assessment included. Anything else?
I'll let u know if anything comes. I definitely know where to find u :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: MARS. on August 25, 2017, 12:32:13 PM

like I said, the article was nothing but opinion and assumption. You tried to argue somethin different and you're, well, wrong lol

FAMÈ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2017, 12:33:18 PM
cfffffghnnnbhhhhhhhjjj

AIDS

Quote from: OwnIt on August 25, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
Quote from: MARS. on August 25, 2017, 12:32:13 PM

like I said

yeah that's the problem. Why are you saying anything to me? :uhh:

Vonc2002