Is Nicki Minaj's 'Be Humble' Tweet Aimed at Taylor Swift?

Started by Lazarus, August 25, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: MARS. on August 25, 2017, 02:28:33 PM
Quote from: Margiela. on August 25, 2017, 02:26:33 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on August 25, 2017, 01:12:48 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 01:10:03 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on August 25, 2017, 01:08:31 PM
Vonc loves to give a dissertation on the actions of certain members.
I've noticed that as well.

I guess this is what he equates to a "stomp out". Thing is - I can do a bit of "stomping" myself, but it's all about whether or not I care enough to go there.

It's Friday. Like, chill out. :calmdownsis:
It's pathetic to say the least. I've never seen any kinda common sense come outta those posts. It's never really worth the trouble reading all the way through
nnnnnnnnnn

s

you have nerve
Awwww you're upset too?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2017, 02:49:55 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 25, 2017, 02:41:26 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 02:32:18 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 25, 2017, 02:30:10 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 02:28:41 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 25, 2017, 02:27:30 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 02:25:39 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 25, 2017, 02:23:32 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 02:21:37 PM
And the assessments continue. I seen some life coaching has been added to the complimentary services.

BSource truly is a one stop shop.
#BsourceReview
Fabulous.

How's the yewtewb page coming along?
You tell me - you seem to know more about me than I do.

I'd say your temporary fake nicki stanning AFTER purchasing SHETHER got in the way.
#LoveYourself #Priorities
You need to start getting paid for these assessments.

Everyone sees right through your mess like you're bathing in windex.
Keep thinking your some complex being with layers on top of layers. You're very 1 dimensional.
Whats funny is he'll play this whole passive aggressive game and then explode.  :dead:
He LITERALLY has a routine. Dont care, create passive aggressive threads that allude to what people say but STILL dont care, LASH OUT, admit that he was hurt and then say the board is too negative and he needs to go tend to his life, and finally come back in 2 weeks. Lather, rinse, and repeat

im just sick of her always throwing the first rock and then hiding her hand. Don't get the party started if you ain't ready to get down and dirty.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

yummy

RAY7

Not mad
I'm just being observant
Giving my outside opinion on the madness lolz

FAMÈ

Quote from: Sl? on August 25, 2017, 02:41:26 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 02:32:18 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 25, 2017, 02:30:10 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 02:28:41 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 25, 2017, 02:27:30 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 02:25:39 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 25, 2017, 02:23:32 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 02:21:37 PM
And the assessments continue. I seen some life coaching has been added to the complimentary services.

BSource truly is a one stop shop.
#BsourceReview
Fabulous.

How's the yewtewb page coming along?
You tell me - you seem to know more about me than I do.

I'd say your temporary fake nicki stanning AFTER purchasing SHETHER got in the way.
#LoveYourself #Priorities
You need to start getting paid for these assessments.

Everyone sees right through your mess like you're bathing in windex.
Keep thinking your some complex being with layers on top of layers. You're very 1 dimensional.
VERY. This nigger really thinks he's some sort of grand.

Must be the drugs.

fedswatchin

I'm just glad I'm not a slave mess like Sl?

Quote from: XXX. on August 08, 2017, 12:36:13 AM
Quote from: Sl? on August 08, 2017, 12:35:46 AM
She's a libra. We see EVERYTHING  :rthosehotwings:

Hey, hon! 

Head on over to the Cardi B Hot 100 thread, and then make your way to Baph's stage design thread.
and the way you hopskotched to each thread, following orders :ummwhat:

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2017, 02:27:54 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 02:18:54 PM
Vonc there's really no need to give a sarcastic press announcement , etc.

I was just wondering why you were on my account. It's perfectly fine and OK that you were searching for posts. It's a message board. lol
So now ur reading my posts again? :dead:
I never thought there was a need for an announcement which is why i dont say "hey, searching thru posts rn jic an'bod' wanted to know". U posted it like i was supposed to be like OH NO! CAUGHT! :dead:
U see how ur once again contradicting yourself?  Its "ok" but ur posting it in here like I should care. Your passive aggressive bullshit is off the damn meter :kii:
wth guys

Vonc2002

August 25, 2017, 03:04:24 PM #264 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 03:10:38 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Margiela. on August 25, 2017, 02:46:48 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on August 25, 2017, 02:42:39 PM
Quote from: Margiela. on August 25, 2017, 02:39:40 PM
Sl? is the most pressed faggot on this board. Sis is always in a fit or rage about something.
!!!

It's like he's in middle school. What a delayed soul. And he's a follower. I can't take that kinda energy, like eww bitch, stand on your own two feet :kii:

Afro also never disrespected him and he feels the need to hurl personal attack after personal attack. Sl? need to be banned simply for being a wack ass bitch
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc too. He's a weak ass faggot because I remember that girl posting his ugly ass pics and sis had them removed quickly. Mind boggling how sis thinks she's in Amy position to call anyone out.
Not Vonc too :kii:
Lemme tell u sumn just in case this eludes u, ur one of the weakest faggots here. :plzstop:
Who is the faggot that let a board  full of strangers compel him to post fake car pics

Who let strangers make him feel so ashamed that he posted SOMEBODY'S HIV test

Who let niggers run him out of multiple fckn accounts

YOU! U cesspool ass nigger. U waited until iman made her lil thread about anonymity and tried to speak ur mind after months of tip toeing yo disease ridden ass around. Ur just like that other pathetic nigga. Made threads about being HURT and claiming to leave and get back to life but here u are.  No wonder yo pitiful ass is in here riding those coattails. Fools of a feather flock together. Move yo ugly ass around
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 03:23:24 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 03:19:15 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 03:05:04 PM
Sleigh, what do you think her first week album sales will be?

And everyone else?

Predictions?

Sleigh, stop missing this post!   :stressed:

I really wanna know.  You normally be on the money!

Taylor def doing a million the first week. She's one of the few that taps into the middle America market and she was smart enough to stay out of the political mess last election.

Sl?ve bye :kii:

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2017, 03:04:24 PM
Sl? is the most pressed faggot on this board. Sis is always in a fit or rage about something.
!!!

It's like he's in middle school. What a delayed soul. And he's a follower. I can't take that kinda energy, like eww bitch, stand on your own two feet :kii:

Afro also never disrespected him and he feels the need to hurl personal attack after personal attack. Sl? need to be banned simply for being a wack ass bitch

Vonc too. He's a weak ass faggot because I remember that girl posting his ugly ass pics and sis had them removed quickly. Mind boggling how sis thinks she's in Amy position to call anyone out.
Lemme tell u sumn just in case this eludes u, ur one of the weakest faggots here. :plzstop:
Who is the faggot that let a board  full of strangers compel him to post fake car pics

YOU! U cesspool ass nigger. U waited until iman made her lil thread about anonymity and tried to speak ur mind after months of tip toeing yo disease ridden ass around. Ur just like that other pathetic nigga. Made threads about being HURT and claiming to leave and get back to life but here u here.  No wonder yo pitiful ass is in here riding those coattails. Fools of a feather flock together. Move yo ugly ass around

Jesus  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2017, 03:04:24 PM
!!!

YOU! U cesspool ass nigger. U waited until iman made her lil thread about anonymity and tried to speak ur mind after months of tip toeing yo disease ridden ass around. Ur just like that other pathetic nigga. Made threads about being HURT and claiming to leave and get back to life but here u here.  No wonder yo pitiful ass is in here riding those coattails. Fools of a feather flock together. Move yo ugly ass around
omg

GRAND

wth

Now you're messing?

:guys:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 25, 2017, 02:53:28 PM
sssss

why is Ray mad at vonc

Probably because i always call him and that flawed logic out but that's infamous on the board , i thought :diddraispoot:
Honestly, Ray isn't worth having a back and forth with because he literally says any and everything despite it being nonsensical and that's kinda why i been skipping his posts :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw