"Bodak Yellow" is certified GOLD!

Started by FAMÈ, September 01, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: element on September 01, 2017, 03:54:57 PM
What's even your point?

v

The point is that you shaded the fact that this took two months to go gold, (despite that actually being very quick for an artist's debut single in 2017) but could praise the gold cert of an album from your fave that took like 2.5 years to reach the same threshold.

it doesn't really matter if it was a single or an album lmfao. just pointing out your hypocrisy.

:tellmemoreireallycare:

Kurama

Quote from: Amir on September 01, 2017, 03:57:17 PM
Omg this cat fight is making me wet
Get the nipple clamps Bre

Can I bring the gag too?

:justabit:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on September 01, 2017, 04:04:24 PM
Quote from: Amir on September 01, 2017, 03:57:17 PM
Omg this cat fight is making me wet
Get the nipple clamps Bre

Can I bring the gag too?

:justabit:
Only if you edge the fuck out of me

AIDS

MelMel

yummy

4 fucking k

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 01, 2017, 04:02:20 PM
Quote from: element on September 01, 2017, 03:54:57 PM
What's even your point?

v

The point is that you shaded the fact that this took two months to go gold, (despite that actually being very quick for an artist's debut single in 2017) but could praise the gold cert of an album from your fave that took like 2.5 years to reach the same threshold.

it doesn't really matter if it was a single or an album lmfao. just pointing out your hypocrisy.

:tellmemoreireallycare:

b

The album didn't take 2.5 years to go gold :dead: and you damn right I will praise a legend's 14th gold album :blessed:
This isn't a fast cert in comparison to other hip hop songs.
Lastly, comparing a single to an album IS idiotic but I don't expect much from someone like you, lol

Kaeli.

& i was gonna ignore this... but you're being an asshole in here i guess we'll address it.
why did you sit up here and LIE saying that it sold 500k in less than 4 months?
according to this rolling stone article, it was at around 300k in sales in March of 2014 (4 months after its release)

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/r-kelly-to-drop-black-panties-sequel-white-panties-20140304

4 fucking k

Quote from: MARS. on September 01, 2017, 03:57:52 PM
Dddddxxxxddnxhxjjxjxxhxjxjxxjxjx

I thought ray said that :dead:

It wants to fit in so bad  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

[youtube autoplay=1 start=54][/youtube]

Young