Awwww! My Heart Goes Out to Keke Wyatt

Started by Lazarus, September 05, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on September 05, 2017, 05:05:05 PM
I really don't think it's all her fault.
Who said it was? We're saying we've seen the personality that keke has and that im sure that's gonna wear ANYBODY out at some point. A divorce is never just any one person's fault. U came in here calling him ugly, fat and everything else as if he is solely to blame or MORE wrong. He's entitled to leave the mnarriage if that's what he chooses. Iono why he has to be this bad guy because he wants a divorce. If the story was keke wanted to divorce him, would u have come in calling keke everything under the sun?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 05, 2017, 05:11:07 PM
Who said it was? We're saying we've seen the personality that keke has and that im sure that's gonna wear ANYBODY out at some point. A divorce is never just any one person's fault. U came in here calling him ugly, fat and everything else as if he is solely to blame or MORE wrong. He's entitled to leave the mnarriage if that's what he chooses. Iono why he has to be this bad guy because he wants a divorce. If the story was keke wanted to divorce him, would u have come in calling keke everything under the sun?
I apologize if I have offended you

AIDS

Eerddd

Well pretty much EVERYONE came in here saying "she's crazy" and "i can see why". Seems like they're placing the blame all on her

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on September 05, 2017, 05:14:07 PM
sddddddddd
Well u didn't offend me but I hate how people always jump to the defense of women. Oh, she's crying?  This damsel in distress. Fck  the man. Like, its pretty evident that keke is alot to handle
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 05, 2017, 05:16:59 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on September 05, 2017, 05:14:07 PM
sddddddddd
Well u didn't offend me but I hate how people always jump to the defense of women. Oh, she's crying?  This damsel in distress. Fck  the man. Like, its pretty evident that keke is alot to handle
Well tbh all we can do is speculate, no one truly knows the inner workings of their marriage or what made him want to leave

Vonc2002

September 05, 2017, 05:34:30 PM #96 Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:36:54 PM by Vonc2002
Keke is legit nuts and u saw the way she treated him on marriage boot camp. I hated Margueax on L&HH but LOVED her on here. The way she effortlessly made coocoo fume :blessed:

She randomly decided she didn't like margueax and margueax always HANDLED this bitch  :kii:

Also, keke has alot of insecurity issues and KNOWS that she's crazy and too much. Michael was always entirely too understanding with her tbh

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 05, 2017, 04:57:36 PM
Well he has a child sick with cancer as well. Iono why she becomes the one only going thru shit :dead:
Bitch, im also sad about our sick child AND i have to deal with  yo looney toon ass. He seems like a really good guy. Like the type that would even go to the hospital with her to deliver. These tears about him wanting a divorce have jack shit to do with how dedicated he is to his children. I just don't want YOU! And this social media video is exactly the reason why im out, crazy ass
ncncnccncn n woo!

b7

Quote from: Malian Prince on September 05, 2017, 05:00:31 PM
I agree. It's one thing to have a child fighting cancer but I can just imagine dealing with that and having Keke somewhere making those funny faces and screaming like a banshee as I tried to cope with it.

Don't know their whole story but I'm not exactly buying this damsel in distress act either. I'm sure it's equally frustrating for both of them. Their child has a terminal illness.
vcdddfddffffff

Navyman

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 05, 2017, 05:34:30 PM
Keke is legit nuts and u saw the way she treated him on marriage boot camp. I hated Margueax on L&HH but LOVED her on here. The way she effortlessly made coocoo fume :blessed:

She randomly decided she didn't like margueax and margueax always HANDLED this bitch  :kii:

Also, keke has alot of insecurity issues and KNOWS that she's crazy and too much. Michael was always entirely too understanding with her tbh

:uhh: :uhh:
Yeah divorce her tbh.

Aalonso.

b7

Quote from: CHI CHI. on September 05, 2017, 07:24:10 PM
Didn't she admit to digging in his booty
dnnfnfnnffff she isn't the only one I'm sure. This is his way of finally experimenting and mess

BigDawg