I'm sorry but the bitches who run TheShadeRoom are messy af!

Started by 4 fucking k, September 06, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

Quote from: TheNextLew on September 06, 2017, 06:32:35 PM
Is this photoshopped?

I kinda dont see how being this dark is possible

But voncs sisters are gonna make go str8

BAPHOMET.

KING BENTLEY.

Lew there's no wonder why you get mercilessly dragged bby

not hopping in it, but .... yea

H.#.G.*.Z

AIDS

Quote from: TheNextLew on September 06, 2017, 06:32:35 PM
Is this photoshopped?

I kinda dont see how being this dark is possible

But voncs sisters are gonna make go str8

:ummwhat:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Amir on September 06, 2017, 05:47:12 PM
And these pics are edited  :dead:
Why is everyone who is very dark skinned editing their pics to make them look even darker to prove a point  :dead:
!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Malian Prince on September 06, 2017, 06:32:44 PM
Quote from: Young on September 06, 2017, 06:20:30 PM
The other thing about it is they aren't even BEAT like that

Had this been girls 5 shades lighter and beat to perfection the instant reactions of some would be different

The way these girls will paint a face DOWN to give Caucasian features to the point of building bridges and narrowing their noses .

But these girls are natural. It's crazy . Don't cost much to look like that ddd

Who's REALLY shitting on who dbddbdbfff
I think it's all about giving our sisters equal treatment.

I looked at the pic and saw nice looking women. If they were brown or light skinned or cocoa maroon or whatever... lol. I would have saw the same. They look nice. For me, it was neither extreme. I do the same when I see pics of the cast of Real Housewives of Potomac. Oh ok. They look nice. Now lemme move along...

That's equal and fair treatment. Not bashing, not patronizing. Letting every compliment come from the heart. And, if there's nothing nice to say, not saying anything at all.

But it is quite necessary that ShadeRoom does things like this. Pushing this image out there and starting these conversations are important for our community. Mess like this has been swept under the rug too long.

I was truly kidding with that last comment but I agree everyone should get fair treatment. But even more importantly be seen as beautiful in their natural state. And to MANY this image isn't "beautiful" which is sad.
But like you said conversations like this needs to be had.

We definitely can have our own opinions about the photo. To some it may not wow and that's cool. To me it does simply because of how RICH their skin looks. Even if it was shopped it's like; so what? People get brightened all the time so this is no different . It really just shows how beautiful black skin like that really is . I think that's what alot of people are loving and then to see those two beautiful models in the middle made this photo even better.

But knowing how touchy this subject is; people are gonna tap dance, some will be honest , some get in their feelings. This mess really happens to much and it's sad dbdbfbf

yummy

It's weird to see how some black people are so anti dark skin. I get having a preference, but acting like have dark skin is some sort of disability is sad af.

yummy

Even sadder when you're two shades past midnight yourself.

Young