The Haves and the Have Nots:..

Started by Sharon., September 13, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on September 13, 2017, 04:01:19 PM
I hate Slavennah so much but even I thought Candice was doing too much
She was
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on September 13, 2017, 04:02:18 PM
And I don't care, I love Justin and Jeffrey together even though Jeffrey is an idiot
God, i hate jeffery. Im so glad he took his ass to the courthouse after his father EXPLICITLY told him not to. Lock that DUMB ass faggot up.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

MOM!
GOD, I hate this faggot. Carry him tf AWAY

Vonc2002

The white boy has nothing to lose now so hopefully he goes upside veronica's head

MelMel

this ending scene :plzstop: :plzstop:

somebody needs to come get this man

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 13, 2017, 04:15:44 PM
Quote from: MelMel on September 13, 2017, 04:02:18 PM
And I don't care, I love Justin and Jeffrey together even though Jeffrey is an idiot
God, i hate jeffery. Im so glad he took his ass to the courthouse after his father EXPLICITLY told him not to. Lock that DUMB ass faggot up.
yeah this stupid fag don't listen at fucking at all

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

September 13, 2017, 04:25:10 PM #23 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 04:25:45 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: MelMel on September 13, 2017, 04:19:39 PM

Can't remember his name but Ivory KING kinda didn't play any games. He told that bitch not to play with him

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 13, 2017, 04:25:10 PM

Can't remember his name but Ivory KING kinda didn't play any games. He told that bitch not to play with him
my man Justin :oof:

but Tyler needs to be shot for how cheap it looks

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on September 13, 2017, 04:26:34 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 13, 2017, 04:25:10 PM

my man Justin :oof:

but Tyler needs to be shot for how cheap it looks
:dead: :dead: :dead:
Tyler aint putting any money towards nothing. Thats why he wont hire a decent writer. Tyler pocketing ALL the money

Vonc2002

September 13, 2017, 04:30:18 PM #26 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 04:30:33 PM by Vonc2002
And why is Candice trying to act like she's  not gonna exploit this president guy? Like what a GREAT person to be in cahoots with. This bitch been WEAK for a couple of seasons now. Sicka her

FRANCE

I loved this finale. Many filler episodes this season. But shit needs to really pick back up next season. Jeffrey is dumb as fuck. Ur dad told u not to go and not only did u go but u showed up WITH the cop. Now u know Veronica's blood is gonna boil and that'll be that. I think she has a plan tho to blackmail him again so whatever.

As for Benny, he needs to die. He served no purpose these past few eps.

Vonc2002

Yea Benny serves absolutely NO purpose

MelMel

Yeah they should kill off Candice's whole family

Especially Slavennah