Rihanna is truly changing the game

Started by Young, September 14, 2017, 12:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

She's really about to be making MONEY

This is about to transform her career

Hopefully she can put her own machine behind her next era

Young

September 14, 2017, 02:57:16 PM #31 Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 02:57:42 PM by Young
Yasssss

He looks amazing

Vonc2002

I've never watched girls put on makeup.  How are they so skilled at this shit? Its kinda an art how they are transforming their fckn faces.  All this SHIT u have to know
primer. Foundation. Concealer. Highlighter
:udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2017, 02:58:46 PM
I've never watched girls put on makeup.  How are they so skilled at this shit? Its kinda an art how they are transforming their fckn faces.  All this SHIT u have to know

It's so fun dvy

Young

Vonc2002

Its one thing after another with this girl.  She don't fckn stop
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

HUGO

My best friend is a makeup artist and when I tell you it's a fucking science
She does makeup for Kali Uchi's

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Cartierline

ffff I find makeup videos so interesting tbh, the amount of beauty vloggers I'm subbed to on 'tube is kinda :dead:

Am a bit of a GURU now myself

:ohwow:

LiiVE

Quote from: Cartier on September 14, 2017, 04:12:47 PM

ffff I find makeup videos so interesting tbh, the amount of beauty vloggers I'm subbed to on 'tube is kinda :dead:

Am a bit of a GURU now myself

:ohwow:
!! I don't even do make up, but I stay watching a tut' mess

Glenda

So I went to Sephora because after Riri came and snatched our wigs a bit, I had to see what the hype was about.... Biiiit... First of all, they didn't have much left. I only wanted to check out the foundation. Gorls... if you wanna try the mess, TRY the mess and do NOT go by what a Sephora employee says, especially if they aren't black. This woman told me I should try shade 460, which is one of the DEEPEST shades. I went home hyped... started putting it on my face and was like  :uhh: it was wayyyy too dark. I had to go back. My actual shade is around 400-440... NO lower than 440. But allll my shades were sold out.  :'( The lightest shade they had was like 380 and after the first fiasco, I didn't want to try my luck again.  :plzstop:

I ended up having to get some Bare Minerals foundation in the color hazlenut. Riri's foundation slays though, I will say that. I liked the Bare Minerals more because it had spf in it though. And of course, it matched my shade perfectly. But yeah, Ri is slaying, she just needs to restock her mess.  :plzstop: I'll prob go back and buy a bottle in my shade when I get the chance.

:raycharles2urmess: :sobusyjetsetter:

Vonc2002

Damn, all i took from that rant is rih cant keep the mess on the shelves :ohwow:

MAY

She's slaying

What I love most is that this is her OWN mess and she's not just some temporary spokesperson.

Glenda

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2017, 04:32:45 PM
Damn, all i took from that rant is rih cant keep the mess on the shelves :ohwow:

g

Basically

I've had a rough day. Guess it was a bit of a rant.

:stressed: :19k:

Glenda

The brown skinned gorls are living for ha