Tamika wtf

Started by Freemala Harris, September 22, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kurama on September 22, 2017, 02:25:02 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on September 22, 2017, 02:18:42 PM

well grovel then biggs

Kandi kii'd after he died
Without a doubt. She even giggled while she told this story. Horrible person.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 22, 2017, 02:23:04 PM

this Nigger version of Quasimodo

The way Kim & Faith fought over this gremlin  :usuresis:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Freeruu on September 22, 2017, 02:30:26 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 22, 2017, 02:23:04 PM

this Nigger version of Quasimodo

The way Kim & Faith fought over this gremlin  :usuresis:

his dick had to be like... a foot and half I think cause...

Kurama

it probably looked grotesque as well

RAY7

Quote from: end north korea on September 22, 2017, 02:34:19 PM
p[km'l;pnkoiuvkiycult

Hetero man privilege is fucking real. They get to sit up and grow a beer belly, look scruffy and mess, but sit on their couch and dictate how a woman should behave and look for their attention and affection. And don't let them have some coins , then all bets are off.

Granted, I doubt anyone would have been falling over themselves to be BIG's lover if he wasn't who he was as a popular artist. But people really sit and listen attentively anytime a hetero man opens his mouth to say what he feels beauty is (or isn't) It's always a big deal.
yall don?t listen to what I feel beauty is :hmph:

RAY7

But I think his personality and confidence is what attracted these girls to him
and besides women are not all that picky on looks, they want to be the pretty one in the relationship, the guy is supposed to be big, strong etc good looks is a bonus

Cowgirl

Quote from: end north korea on September 22, 2017, 03:02:02 PM
efffe

I agree that he was chock full of charisma. But his status is definitely what definitely had the gorls flocking.

and like you said, women aren't very picky when it comes to men, unless its a gor like GODlli.

This all contributes to and supports hetero male privilege, though. The fact that they are exempt from certain standards, but can create and enforce them.
Are you talking about the same Chilli that fucked LA Reid for a spot in the group?

Cowgirl

Quote from: end north korea on September 22, 2017, 03:09:34 PM
Quote from: BowDown on September 22, 2017, 03:08:41 PM
Quote from: end north korea on September 22, 2017, 03:02:02 PM
efffe

I agree that he was chock full of charisma. But his status is definitely what definitely had the gorls flocking.

and like you said, women aren't very picky when it comes to men, unless its a gor like GODlli.

This all contributes to and supports hetero male privilege, though. The fact that they are exempt from certain standards, but can create and enforce them.
Are you talking about the same Chilli that fucked LA Reid for a spot in the group?

no, am talking about the 'fas who drinks camel semen every 24-48 hours.
That?s what happily married women do bvy. When is Chowder gonna get married or at least get an engagement ring?

Whirlwind

I'm crying at Biggie 😂 He a fool

Young

Kaeli.

Quote from: AYR on September 22, 2017, 02:50:03 PM
But I think his personality and confidence is what attracted these girls to him
and besides women are not all that picky on looks, they want to be the pretty one in the relationship, the guy is supposed to be big, strong etc good looks is a bonus

v