Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Sbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb

Oh Kay don't sniff Quee

But still come back to this some kinda way

Or atleast just be healthy and fit

BAPHOMET.

SDLKJHJJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHHH

Cody i can't get over this pic you posted.  This is one of the first time Rih has looked like a DUDE :kii: her neck

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 25, 2017, 02:51:42 PM
SDLKJHJJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHHH

Cody i can't get over this pic you posted.  This is one of the first time Rih has looked like a DUDE :kii: her neck

nNNDNDBbbdbdbdbdnNNNDNDNndndn

There's a pic from that same night when she's with fans.  She honestly looked like a skeleton.

I'm trying to find it.  It's so weird!

She had to be like 100 pounds.  :kii:

XXX.

Young

Cowgirl

Rih can pull off a lot of looks but she never looks good thick. Bey on the other hand shits slim or plump.
:receipts:

Young

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on September 25, 2017, 02:59:11 PM
Rih can pull off a lot of looks but she never looks good thick. Bey on the other hand shits slim or plump.

Why you bringing Bey into it?  :uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on September 25, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

Hun...

She looks amazing here but she?s not thick babes. She realized that she looked a sloppy, fat fool and snorted the first line in sight..

Cowgirl

Quote from: XXX. on September 25, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

Why you bringing Bey into it?  :uhh:
Because I fckn felt like it. The Rihs bashed Beys size until Rih pulled up to the buffet.

Cartierline

Well yeah, her and Bey have different body types. They carry weight differently.

Young

Quote from: BowDown on September 25, 2017, 03:03:54 PM
Quote from: Young on September 25, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

Hun...

She looks amazing here but she?s not thick babes. She realized that she looked a sloppy, fat fool and snorted the first line in sight..

Young