wtf is going on with Sam Smith's era? He's kinda flopping down.

Started by BAPHOMET., September 24, 2017, 10:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 24, 2017, 11:25:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 24, 2017, 11:24:37 PM
Sam smith isn't a Taylor Swift type of artists.

OMG.

Sam Smith has been marketed as the male Adele. fucking PLEA'

:kii:
Do u think that was because of stats :blink:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on September 24, 2017, 11:26:45 PM
Sam smith and Pink are not Taylor Swift type of artists. They don't release songs thay FLY up the charts to number 1. Sam Smith and Pink are album artists with good to decent performing songs. Sam didnt even get a #1 from his last album. Stay with me was his 3rd single that reached #2 and the only other hit was a top 5. This is pretty on par. This cheering like he's under performing :dead:
pink does

She isn't the type of artist where her single grows

It's either up there or it's not

Like...

that entire post..

Mel.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 24, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
Quote from: Mel. on September 24, 2017, 11:22:51 PM
why are you gorls so quick to call "flop"
the song is barely 3 weeks old...it released 2 weeks ago...

i think its very premature to call it that.
It's hilarious :dead:

the gorls are soooooo mad and envious.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 24, 2017, 11:27:37 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on September 24, 2017, 11:26:45 PM
Sam smith and Pink are not Taylor Swift type of artists. They don't release songs thay FLY up the charts to number 1. Sam Smith and Pink are album artists with good to decent performing songs. Sam didnt even get a #1 from his last album. Stay with me was his 3rd single that reached #2 and the only other hit was a top 5. This is pretty on par. This cheering like he's under performing :dead:
pink does

Like...

that entire post..

This gif dsjfknxcvmxnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Vonc2002

pink does

Pink's songs are MOSTLY just moderately successful.  Pink is not some release a song and it goes number one type of artist. And her song is literally still gaining in popularity so to call it a flop is kinda goofy.  This microwave mess summa y'all expect from every artist is goofy af. Come out at #1 or it's a flop and none of our favs on here are even doing that OR what Sam and Pink are doing :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

September 24, 2017, 11:31:24 PM #35 Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 11:33:15 PM by Mel.
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 24, 2017, 11:25:47 PM
Sam smith isn't a Taylor Swift type of artists.

OMG.

Sam Smith has been marketed as the male Adele. fucking PLEA'

:kii:

because he was heavy and has a soulful voice like her
it had nothing to do with stats....

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 24, 2017, 11:31:18 PM
pink does

Pink's songs are MOSTLY just moderately successful.  Pink is not some release a song and it goes number one type of artist. And hee song is literally still gaining in popularity so to call it a flop is kinda goofy.  This microwave mess summa y'all expect from every artist is goofy af. Come out at #1 or it's a flop and none of our favs on here are even doing that OR what Sam and Pink are doing :dead:
vonc don't argue with me on this

Pink isn't that type of artist

Trust me

Mel.

i personally don't get the Adele comparisons...
aside from them both being from the UK

they're 2 completely different artists

GRAND

Just give it 3 weeks and you'll see

Don't know about Sam though

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on September 24, 2017, 11:32:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 24, 2017, 11:31:18 PM
pink does

Pink's songs are MOSTLY just moderately successful.  Pink is not some release a song and it goes number one type of artist. And hee song is literally still gaining in popularity so to call it a flop is kinda goofy.  This microwave mess summa y'all expect from every artist is goofy af. Come out at #1 or it's a flop and none of our favs on here are even doing that OR what Sam and Pink are doing :dead:
vonc don't argue with me on this

Pink isn't that type of artist

Trust me
I dont agree with u but we can agree to disagree.

GRAND

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.