wtf is going on with Sam Smith's era? He's kinda flopping down.

Started by BAPHOMET., September 24, 2017, 10:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Them piano laced Pop ballads are dated af, bruh. Artists like Sam can't seem to comprehend that though. Weird.

Kaeli.

gonna have to agree with ton' on this one

pink is a-floppin'

Rxxf

BRANDY

Sovereign.

Ironically, Pink's single has grown on me. But sis has got produce a new formula. She leads with a big Pop/Rock mid every era. How do you wait five years to release music just to lead with same sound you lead with formerly? :uhh: Strange.

yummy

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 24, 2017, 11:27:37 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on September 24, 2017, 11:26:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 24, 2017, 11:24:37 PM
Sam smith and Pink are not Taylor Swift type of artists. They don't release songs thay FLY up the charts to number 1. Sam Smith and Pink are album artists with good to decent performing songs. Sam didnt even get a #1 from his last album. Stay with me was his 3rd single that reached #2 and the only other hit was a top 5. This is pretty on par. This cheering like he's under performing :dead:
pink does

She isn't the type of artist where her single grows

It's either up there or it's not

Like...

that entire post..

QEADXGBKM:LGFCDBHJKM <S
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

not her forgetting to carry the one

Vonc2002

Honestly, i dont like good at goodbyes tho.  I was surprised that other people were liking it because it honestly goes NOWHERE for me.  Im waiting on the next mess. Im DEFINITELY going to see him on tour tho.  :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Wait!

I didn't know the video only had 20 million views a week later. :omf: 

Is everything ok?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on September 25, 2017, 12:37:09 AM
Wait!

Is everything ok?

Nah nigga. You said he wasn't flopping just a few post ago  :nowgorl:

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 25, 2017, 12:38:07 AM
Quote from: XXX. on September 25, 2017, 12:37:09 AM
Wait!

Is everything ok?

Nah nigga. You said he wasn't flopping just a few post ago  :nowgorl:

bBBBDND
NDB
F
ND
BFD
NFBD
NFD
NFD

I mean, that word "flop" is harsh when you debut Top 5.

But with the song at #9 on iTunes and #13 on Spotify, and only 20 million on VEVO a week later :omf:..... it seems kinda bad with all things considered.

I didn't know he was so low on Spotify too.

Honestly, I think we're going to see a new chart rule soon.  There's no way they're going to keep letting their beloved white stars struggle in comparison to Future, Uzi & Cardi B.