Rihanna and her Billionaire boyfriend enjoy dinner in London

Started by XXX., September 29, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

FAMÈ

Yeah he does look a FOOL here. But he looks hot at the same time.

XXX.

Quote from: Drais. on September 29, 2017, 07:51:44 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 29, 2017, 07:26:04 PM
Rihanna makes me realize I need to mature in some areas.  I probably wouldn't date this guy, because I hate his shoes.  I know.  How shallow.  But I'd walk right past this guy, because I don't like how he's dressed.  And I can really get caught up in shit like that with appearance.

Meanwhile, he's coined the fuck DOWN and probably an amazing person.

ddkkfff

Not you casually strolling by a billionaire because of some shoes.

I just.....     

:kii:

I'm always making connections with the wrong things.  And then you realize all that flashy shit you like is a facade.  And the nigga don't even make nearly as much as you.

n

FAMÈ

Quote from: XXX. on September 29, 2017, 07:57:48 PM
Rihanna makes me realize I need to mature in some areas.  I probably wouldn't date this guy, because I hate his shoes.  I know.  How shallow.  But I'd walk right past this guy, because I don't like how he's dressed.  And I can really get caught up in shit like that with appearance.

ddkkfff

I just.....     

I'm always making connections with the wrong things.  And then you realize all that flashy shit you like is a facade.  And the nigga don't even make nearly as much as you.

n
omg this is the story of my life  :gorlonfire:

XXX.

I remember years ago being super impressed by this nigga always in designer clothes whenever I saw him.  He had a nice ass car too.  One time in the winter, he came in the club with a fur.  I wanted him so bad.... and then I found out he boosted clothes.  And lived in a house with like 4 people.

And was in jail for like 6 months for credit card fraud. :omf:

XXX.

Quote from: FAM? on September 29, 2017, 07:59:09 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 29, 2017, 07:57:48 PM

ddkkfff

I just.....     

n
omg this is the story of my life  :gorlonfire:

KdjdndnnnNNNN

Better start going for these niggas in Vans!

LiiVE

I mean I'm more of a VAN  guy type of girl and they ain't shit eith!

FAMÈ

Everybody wears VANS now but those type of guys I think y'all talking about..they kinda stink.

XXX.

Quote from: november on September 29, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

JJJNBBBBHBBbbbbbbbbbbbbV

I love how my boyfriend dresses, but I sometimes wonder what a relationship would be like if the foundation didn't start on pure physical attraction and lust.

I've always wanted to know what it's like to date someone that you don't think is that fly but everything else is A+.  I just never gave the nerdy dude who's not very stylish a chance.

yummy

Quote from: november on September 29, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

!!! don't think just because a nigga looks like he comes from humble beginnings that he won't dog you the fuck out

b7

Wtf kinda coke is she snorting down? Ssdddff either that or her trainer is fucking number 1 in the world

XXX.

I love her outfit. 

Did they cut the top of some high waisted jeans and make a belt?  That's hot!

And is that a Baby Phat sweatshirt?  :kii:

A LOOK!

b7

Quote from: XXX. on September 29, 2017, 08:00:18 PM
I remember years ago being super impressed by this nigga always in designer clothes whenever I saw him.  He had a nice ass car too.  One time in the winter, he came in the club with a fur.  I wanted him so bad.... and then I found out he boosted clothes.  And lived in a house with like 4 people.

dnnfnfnnfnfnf ima fuck yall UP this winter with a bit of a polo boot mess

n

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on September 29, 2017, 08:48:25 PM

n

JDJDDNNndbdbbndnnNDNndnNDNd

I mean, I'll be dipped in these goat hair Loubs, but HI!

b7

Quote from: XXX. on September 29, 2017, 08:54:50 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 29, 2017, 08:48:25 PM

n

JDJDDNNndbdbbndnnNDNndnNDNd

I mean, I'll be dipped in these goat hair Loubs, but HI!

kcmcmccmmc
C
C

C
C
C

C

The 2011 in the url u posted has me singing in Spanish Afro style